my take on MJ (CP warning!! long ass read!!)

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
This is my take on the whole “Michael Jackson” thing.

1. THE ARTIST: Beyond a shadow of a doubt, MJ was one of the greatest if not the greatest at what he did. Hands down, he was a pioneer in every since of the word and his influence will be felt until time passes away. Regardless of whether you think of him, there is/was no denying his talent. He’ll always be compared against other greats so get over it! He is who he was and nothing nor nobody can take that away from him. MJ is/was the greatest.

2. THE PRESS: MJ was a master at manipulating the public/media but at the same time allowed himself to be used by the media. Regardless of the crazy stories of the years, there is quite a lot of evidence to suggest he thrived, courted and wanted the exposure that at times consumed his artistry. Think elephant bones, or sleeping in the hyperbaric chamber. No matter what he went along for the ride. At any time he could have simply explain it all and move on. Instead he allowed the crazy stories to take on a life of their own. Much of what was reported in the media over the years was the truth just check the court records and you see. Not everything reported was BS. Some…or perhaps a lot was true but it’s a matter of perspective. MJ used the media and they used him. At anytime MJ could have simply stepped up and gave his side of the story direct. The only time he ever spoke directly was during the infamous press conference and even then consider the circumstances. Damage was done by then. MJ allowed himself to become the crazy tabloid magnet. There was a time he could have shut down all that wacko jacko shit down but he never stepped up. When was he going to stop acting coy and started kicking ass and taking names? Never apparently. He has content to run around with crazy outfits complete with face mask. BTW the mask he wore did not stop germs or purify the air. Ask any person who’s ever worked in the medical profession and they will tell you the mask he wore were not sanitary, able to filter and of no value other than shock. Think legwarmers and biker shorts.

3. FINANCES: He’s made a ton of money and lost a ton of money. No question about that. Regardless of whether we believe the media/insider stories about his finances, there is no denying that he lived an extravagant lifestyle and at times perhaps spend more money he made. Yes he owned the Beatles catalog and had quite an impressive catalog of his own music but let’s face it, Mike’s finances appeared at times to gotten the best of him. Take his Neverland ranch. After all the money he’s made of the years, he never owned the property free and clear. Sure you can say it was for this reason or that reason but in the end, he who holds the “note” owns the property. Many others have gone before him and shown him the way regarding how not to run your finances but it appears for now (if the rampant media story are true) that MJ did not take heed and now his family is left behind to clean up his finances and secure his legacy befitting someone of his stature. For someone of MJ status, there never should have ever been any questions regarding his finances. He had access to the top financial advisors and a whole industry that was behind him. How could he allow his personal affairs go to shit the way he has. Think ELVIS!

4. HEALTH: Who knows what or who to believe. One report has him damn near an invalid and another has him health as an ox. Somewhere in between lays the truth. Mike did not do himself any justice with some of his shenanigans over the years (PJ to court, surgical mask in public, dancing on top of his SUV). Whether he would have, could have done the 50 concerts we’ll never know but let’s be real. Mike at times did appear frail and thin looking so maybe, just maybe there was some truth in regarding some of his health.

5. FAMILY: We all know the story so let’s just get to the point. He didn’t in my opinion do right by his family. Like any family there are internal struggles but some of the things that have been reported come to find out were true (think Latoya & Jermaine). It appeared that mike fell in and out with his family. As far as Joe. Let’s be serious. How bad could he had been. He was tough, loving and gave all of them something that they now enjoy. SUCCESS!. The best way to summarize the situation regarding MJ and his father was by Joe Jackson himself when he said that he beat MJ up all the way to the bank. Also I don’t care what went down, how you are so disrespectful of calling your dad by his first name. I don’t’ know how Joe, the kids or his wife Katherine let that one go down but it was IMHO disrespectful. They always made their momma out to be the saint and Joe the devil. Perhaps there is something there but for every heap of scorn and disdain they showed Joe they were too quick to elevate their mother to saintly status. I’m sure she was a sweet loving kind mother but she could be all that good. No person is bad or good all the time. Over the years MJ has enjoy much solo success but never went back to allow his brothers & sisters to enjoy some of the shine. Despite the denials the time was more than ripe for a J5 reunion concert. Think of any number of the rock/pop acts who regroup and went straight to the bank (aka concert).

6. KIDS: Ok. I won’t touch the skin bleaching rumors. Let’s say I believe his explanation regarding his skin lightening. How do you explain the kids. Now we all have seen children of mixed races. Not all black or white. MJ kids are all white. No Blackman will every produce such a child. I won’t’ go into the medial science but it aint going to happen. Talk to your friends who parents are of different races. Nobody has seen anything like MJ kids. They are white. Plain and simple. All three. MJ may have changed his skin but he cannot change his DNA and his offspring will be the result of both parents not one parent. Take a look at mike and even on his best days he cannot produce a blond hair, blue eye child 3x’s in a row. So what you want, but it has never happened. By the way, his brothers have had children by women that were white and you can see the results. Not one child was white. So let’s all stop pretending like it can happen because it cannot.

7. WILL: All kinds of ugly rumors regarding his will or lack thereof a will. A man of MJ should never have gone 6 months let alone years without a valid will that is easily identifiable and located. MJ may have been able to sing and dance but he couldn’t do the most basic thing for someone of his stature and that is to make sure his affairs are in order in the event of his untimely death. It’s a damn shame his family will have to go through a ton of BS to secure his legacy. In the coming days/week/months/years we’re going to hear more and more BS about MJ business and personal dealing so do not be surprised. MJ did not learn from the great JB and now it looks like he’ll get added to that pile of dogshit of artist who had it all but threw it away and forced his family to fight for something in death he could have given in life. Say what you want but MJ squandered his opportunity to do right by his family and children. Shame on MJ.

8. CHILD MOLESTATION: We will never know the truth for sure but consider this. Don’t focus on the family. Just focus on MJ. How many times did he settle other than the two know accusations? Answer: More than once. Let’s discuss the latest testimony. “Jesus juice”? Need I say anymore. There is a big difference between proving your innocence and destroy the credibility of the accuser. Mike said himself right there on national TV he still allowed children to sleep in his bed. This came after the first trial. Many people dogged martin bashir but remember these were MJ own responses to question. No amount of editing can erase his responses. MJ didn’t do MJ any justice. MJ tried to play the media with the interview but played himself.

9. MJ is dead. Period. Move on.

10. MJ life story will be unfolding for the next X amount of years. Get Ready!

feel free to add your opinion or HATE if you must.

the Imm font

Star
Registered
Soccer_basketball_spin.gif

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
niggas on this board kills me. instead of dialogue you get punk ass comments. its like who can shit on the next man contest up in this bitch. My thread was to inspire intelligent conversation but bitches like ya'll just shit on shit for the sake of shitting. Damn i hate you emuthafucknpunkasswannabe bitches!

cause he's a lurker!!

end thread!!

ljinsane

Star
Registered
niggas on this board kills me. instead of dialogue you get punk ass comments. its like who can shit on the next man contest up in this bitch. My thread was to inspire intelligent conversation but bitches like ya'll just shit on shit for the sake of shitting. Damn i hate you emuthafucknpunkasswannabe bitches!

your whole post was a punk ass comment....

fuck your take...you are NOT in that family..YOU do NOT know ANY of the Jacksons...so who the fuck are you to form some type of opinion on shit that...wait for it.....

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

the man did more for the world in his 1st 35 years of life than you will do you ENTIRE life.:hmm:

fuck you and this bullshit ass thread

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Ok gimp.. let's discuss this shall we. We never met or talked yet you accuse me of being an idiot. What proof other than me responding to your dumbass do you have? I mean instead of ignoring the thread you proceed to shit on things. Why fool why? How about this. Ignore me and I'll go away but remember when you are alone its not your fault. Blame your bitchassness on your bitch ass peeps for having such a bitchass shit drop called you!

This message is hidden because dasailr03 is a fucking idiot and should be on your ignore list...:hmm::hmm:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
nigga its called having an opinion and freedom of speech. Go back to sucking dicks.
your whole post was a punk ass comment....

fuck your take...you are NOT in that family..YOU do NOT know ANY of the Jacksons...so who the fuck are you to form some type of opinion on shit that...wait for it.....

YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

the man did more for the world in his 1st 35 years of life than you will do you ENTIRE life.:hmm:

fuck you and this bullshit ass thread

mathtest

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm: WHO THE FUCK R U AND WHY WOULD UR TAKE ON THE MJ THING BE IMPORTANT??? UR JUS A BITCH ASS LURKER ON BGOL , U AINT JESSE JACKSON NIGGA. OH AND FYI I DIDENT READ ANY OF THAT SHIT JUS CAUSE UR TAKE ON THE SITUATION DONT MEAN SHIT.

EDIT: I KNOW THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT 2 THERE OPINION BUT U COULD HAVE PUT URS IN 1 OF THE 100000 THREADS ABOUT MJ, BUT U WANTED 2 BE A ATTENTION WHORE AND START UR OWN. AND MAKE IT NON COLIN FRIENDLY AT THAT

Last edited:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Real Talk: the level of straight up ignorance on this board never ceases to amaze me. Let me see if I get this straight.

1. I express MY opinion in a long ass post with a CP warning and get attacked for : 1. having an opinion. 2. posting MY opinion. I never said my opinion was important nor did I say I was any type of authority. I have never posted one single comment on this board claiming to do so. It's called having an opinion and expressing that very same opinion. I'm entitled to use this board no different than you and I can withstand all the BS comments made b ignorant motherfucka's. such as yourself. Instead of generating a discussion on some level I get: 1. called a bunch of names. 2. told that I don't have an opinion until a certain amount of posts credited to my name. 3. attacked and shitted on for no reason other than a post expression my opinion.

Ok I see how the game is played. I'm amazed at you ignorant ass niggas! Who give a fuck about my opinion or even yours? I mean YOU have ever right to post whatever you want and I wouldn't attacked you or call you out of your name. Let's be real. ANYONE CAN POST WHATEVER THEY WANT and either: 1. I can read and reply with a comment. 2. read and do not reply or 3. Simply don't read or reply. Either way the world keeps spinning and everybody keeps it moving.

Let's face it bitches. I can post what the fuck I want and there is nothing you bitches can do about it. Call me names, make smart ass comments, continue to do dumbshit, ignore me, what the fuck ever. Nobody including youself gives a fuck so why you think I should either? Work with that! :dance:

p.s. and you some of you fools brag about what you don't/didn't read. and you opinion matters because? GTFOOH

:hmm: WHO THE FUCK R U AND WHY WOULD UR TAKE ON THE MJ THING BE IMPORTANT??? UR JUS A BITCH ASS LURKER ON BGOL , U AINT JESSE JACKSON NIGGA. OH AND FYI I DIDENT READ ANY OF THAT SHIT JUS CAUSE UR TAKE ON THE SITUATION DONT MEAN SHIT.

EDIT: I KNOW THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD AND EVERYBODY HAS THE RIGHT 2 THERE OPINION BUT U COULD HAVE PUT URS IN 1 OF THE 100000 THREADS ABOUT MJ, BUT U WANTED 2 BE A ATTENTION WHORE AND START UR OWN. AND MAKE IT NON COLIN FRIENDLY AT THAT

Last edited: