My foot fetish side hustle, doing what I love!

jediofthefeet

Potential Star
Registered
Whose Got My Money??? - Grant Cardone

That is one of the things he loves to say, and it's 100 percent true!
The video is just to show you the shirt, and to hear Grant and Jarrod yell that at the 5:27 mark.

It is not easy for a black guy to have a foot fetish site because the majority of the fans are white guys who can't identify with the situation all because of color. I read that on a forum once.

So who has my money? Fans who are non white. I get a number of emails from white fans, but my non white fans, are almost like extended family. One fan, I took under my wing, taught him what he needed to know, and now he outdoes me. I did that with a European guy, and he did the same too. Dude even got some of my previous models, and I got a few of his later. I'm glad and proud, not jealous or upset.

There is more than enough money out there for all of us. Don't believe what economists or the media dictate to you. Each year, the number of millionaires increases, not decreases. How? Because the money IS there!!!

There are sistas up on NJ who host a yearly fetish party called the "Family Reunion". See what I mean???
And there are a number of brothas who are getting random women to take off their shoes for them, on the spot in public, in front of everyone, thanks to their mad talk game and skills.

As much as we chase the dollar doing things we don't like or hate, it is possible for us to attract money doing what you like or love. Notice, I said "chase the dollar" and "attract money". Which sounds better to you?

14 years ago, I found a side hustle that gives me something many people don't have-choice. And when you have choice, you have freedom, when you have freedom, you have fun, and when you have fun, you live again.