My ATL Fam. The I-85 bridge is on fire again in the exact same spot!

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
UPDATE: Lanes reopen on Buford Spring Connector after trash fire

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
ATL needs to stop bullshitting and expand their public/regional transportation infrastructure. Expand Marta to cover the circle and add regional trains for the surrounding areas. If they did that they would be a class-A city. ATL is like a smaller Los Angeles with the lack of public transportation and ridiculous traffic.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
ATL needs to stop bullshitting and expand their public/regional transportation infrastructure. Expand Marta to cover the circle and add regional trains for the surrounding areas. If they did that they would be a class-A city. ATL is like a smaller Los Angeles with the lack of public transportation and ridiculous traffic.
Fulton county is doing the best it can it’s the surrounding counties that is giving us issues with transportation for example Gwinnett County.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Fulton county is doing the best it can it’s the surrounding counties that is giving us issues with transportation for example Gwinnett County.

People in large metro areas over 3 million + in population are going to have to get with the times and stop being so anti-transportation when it comes to rail. As I said if a city wants world class status, it has to have robust transportation options. I feel you on those NIMBY (not in my back yard) hicks, they keep cities in this country from reaching their full potential. I wish those Nimby Hicks would just stay in their rural west bubble fuck areas away from cities that are trying to be grow.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what happens when you refuse to provide adequate social services to the homeless and mentally ill.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah if we simply had access to the train in the perimeter it would make Atlanta so much better

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You know damn well "give me your money" Gwinnett wants no parts of "those people " having more reliable transportation to their areas...

As a frequent visitor in the past man I had some bad experiences with Gwinnett

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You know damn well "give me your money" Gwinnett wants no parts of "those people " having more reliable transportation to their areas...

As a frequent visitor in the past man I had some bad experiences with Gwinnett
The problem is Gwinnett county going to have to give up the ghost soon is too many people i.e. black people moving out to that county right now it ain’t what it used to be. By the way Gwinnett do have they own transportation system.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The problem is Gwinnett county going to have to give up the ghost soon is too many people i.e. black people moving out to that county right now it ain’t what it used to be. By the way Gwinnett do have they own transportation system.

Do they? It's been forever since I tried to catch a bus /train out that way....

Do they connect or work effectively with the Metro system?

Back in the day the Cleveland RTA, would have routes/ a hub to get ppl out to Geauga Lake / Sea World when they were around, even though Geauga county had their own transportation system. They worked seemingly hand in hand

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Do they? It's been forever since I tried to catch a bus /train out that way....

Do they connect or work effectively with the Metro system?

Back in the day the Cleveland RTA, would have routes/ a hub to get ppl out to Geauga Lake / Sea World when they were around, even though Geauga county had their own transportation system. They worked seemingly hand in hand

380snubnose

i posts nothing but dimes!!
BGOL Investor
yo its crazy..a coworker of mines was telling me...it takes him 25 mins by car to get to work..
he leaves home at 7 at work by 7:30.. when he doesnt have a car he has to leave home at 4:45 in the morning to get to worl for 7:30..wtf!!!
this why i stay with two cars..wont be me

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo its crazy..a coworker of mines was telling me...it takes him 25 mins by car to get to work..
he leaves home at 7 at work by 7:30.. when he doesnt have a car he has to leave home at 4:45 in the morning to get to worl for 7:30..wtf!!!
this why i stay with two cars..wont be me

There's mfkrs that drive from Cleveland to Akron and vice versa everyday for work.

That's 45 minutes by car.....