Mother nature, it wasn’t me it was these white people I didn’t do anything to you.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
200.gif

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yo, I’m not joking. I never joked when I post subjects like this. A lot of you guys need to look at international news. The weather has been going apeshit and a lot of countries over the last few weeks. America has been getting some fucked up weather, but our day is coming in a few months when hurricane season booted up. We are entering interesting years on earth.

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yo, I’m not joking. I never joked when I post subjects like this. A lot of you guys need to look at international news. The weather has been going apeshit and a lot of countries over the last few weeks. America has been getting some fucked up weather, but our day is coming in a few months when hurricane season booted up. We are entering years on earth.

We'll see Mr. B!

we shall see. :cool:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We shall see? you already seen it

What? The time changed? The days are becoming longer? How much time will that add to the calendar this year? Does it give us an extra minute? hour? day? Will our clocks automatically be adjusted? Will the slowing rotation also slow down the speed the earth orbits around the sun? Or will it remain a constant 67,000 mph?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
What? The time changed? The days are becoming longer? How much time will that add to the calendar this year? Does it give us an extra minute? hour? day? Will our clocks automatically be adjusted? Will the slowing rotation also slow down the speed the earth orbits around the sun? Or will it remain a constant 67,000 mph?
No, this rotation issue is going to activate the already crazy weather patterns

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
No, this rotation issue is going to activate the already crazy weather patterns

Okay, I got that part, but the title of the article said it will affect timekeeping? So I'm asking questions on how it will affect the time?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They still out trying to hide more about blacks true history and true identity. Almost as hard as they hide things about blacks and ufo's. They try to introduce the back engineering and introduce it to the world from a white perspective.