0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jack Cartwheel is a phenomenal athlete and good worker. He just needs to make an adjustment on his gimmick. Use a different name and get better gear. The talent is definitely there it just needs to be refined.

I think the ring attire is fine for what he does, it reminds me of the Blue Blazer for some reason.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Cameron

Arriene1.jpg

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These matches I need to see on this card .

Kenny Omega vs. Will Ospreay 2
Zack Sabre Jr vs. Bryan Danielson
Kazuchika Okada vs. MJF
Mercedes Mone vs. Jamie Hayter
Darby Allin vs. Hiromu Takahashi
Tetsuya Naito & RUSH vs. Young Bucks
AZM vs. Hikaru Shida

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Good And Bad Of Dynamite ...

The Good
MJF/Sammy Guevara/Jack Perry/Darby Allin segment
(Excellent! I love the new fresh approach to the title scene with the four pillars. All four men came off strong in his segment. Well done.)

Jon Moxley, Claudio & Wheeler Yuta vs. Evi Uno, Stu Grayson & Hangman Page
(Great match. I love heel BCC. Absolutely perfect. Great to see Stu Grayson back. He has such superb chemistry with Evil Uno.)

Nicole Matthews vs. Jade (Jade squashes a jobber then Taya Valkyrie comes out and challenges Jade. Taya is a good get for the women's division. She's a solid worker and can cut a good promo. Will Taya be the one to take the belt off of Jade? We shall see.)

QTV Segment (They might have something here. Got to see where it goes though.)

Jeff Jarrett vs. Orange Cassidy
(I hate that Jeff Jarrett is getting title matches in 2023 but this turned out to be a good match. Cassidy retains.)

JAS vs. Elite vs. House Of Black (Good match but I felt the ending was over booked. It did set up some good story lines in the future. House Of Black retains.)

The Bad

Outcasts segment
(Absolutely awful. Not feeling this angle at all.)

Overall (A good episode. Solid matches and fresh feuds. Only thing that hurt it was that Outcasts segment.)