XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AEW has been around for what 4 years now? The hard-core fans base isn't going anywhere. TK has to start looking at the big picture.

Even that hardcore base is slowly shrinking, just looking at the ratings. It's down to about 700k or so fans now.
That's not enough fans for long-term sustainability on a national/global level.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Even that hardcore base is slowly shrinking, just looking at the ratings. It's down to about 700k or so fans now.
That's not enough fans for long-term sustainability on a national/global level.
I somewhat fall into that hard-core base. I've watched ROH, NJPW, MLW mostly because Omega, Bucks, Cody, and the bullet club or former Lucha Underground takent were associated with those companies. AEW has not been good in a while. Feels like everything has been spiraling since the drama from within. TK needs someone like Heyman to inject to come up with some fresh ideals.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fellas, I just finished watching last week show of AEW Dynamite ...That was a damn good show!!.. :yes: :yes:..From the beginning to the end, it was good!!..The MJF, Darby Allin, Jungle Boy, and Sammy segment was nice!!..I'm looking forward to seeing what they are going to do with the feud between the four of them!!...I like that Blackpool Combat Club vs The Dark Order with Hangman Paige match and the main event match with The House of Black vs The Elite vs The JAS was very good!!...Glad that TK finally booking The House of Black more on TV now!!..:yes:

That was a damn good show last week!!..Let's keep the good shows going AEW!!!...

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TK doesn't understand how to build to a match. This is a fundamental flaw in his booking method. He just drops a match on TV cold and expects people to care. Even if it's a dream match there STILL has to be some level of build to it. For the past 3 weeks TK should've been building up El Hijo Del Vikingo through video packages and promos.

I am jealous that Kansas City gets that match yet the following week here in Saint Louis we might end up with crumbs. In regard to the ratings TK is turning people off with his piss poor booking. He'll have weeks where he does things correctly then the very next week he will revert right back to bullshit. An example of this is his love affair with Jeff Jarrett. Why the fuck in 2023 is Jeff Jarrett getting title matches on TV? This whole Outcasts storyline with Saraya, Toni and Ruby is just thrown together with zero logic behind it. Hobbs is the TNT Champ yet you stick him with QT Marshall of all people. That's what turns off viewers.

Brother Mastermind2002, you are right on this!!...TK has been messing up alot on matches and the way he using his wrestlers!!!..I'm glad that they put the belt on Powerhouse Hobbs...But why they got him with QT Marshall??. :smh: ...Hobbs should be a solo wrestler..I'm a Jeff Jarrett fan and I hope one day down the line that him and Jay Lethal gets the Tag Team Belts...but, It's crazy that Jeff Jarrett getting titles shots so quickly on TV...

TK needs help with the bookings and using his wrestlers the right way!!..But, It's still all about AEW!!..:grin:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Valentina Rossi
9e85856864b58c6943c7735940955db7.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I haven't seen it yet.
Did Brock get his name right or did he keep calling him 'Almost'?
:lol:
Almost's green ass couldn't even cleanly clothesline Brock out of the ring. He 'almost' got Brock caught up on the top rope.

Goddamn that boy is green. He's Nathan Jones, Jorge González, Ahmed Johnson, etc. Vince's big boys slapping each other while not being able to actual wrestle.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When he returns to WWE I think it will be bigger than Cody. FIGHT ME!!!!
LOL, it won't even be close to Cody's return. He'll be a mid carder just like he was before.
Maybe a little higher on the card than he was before, but that's about it.
No way he'll be challenging for the world championship.

Mastermind2002

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is another example of what I'm talking about in regard to TK's booking. You bring back Stu which is great but then you immediately put him in a match like this that he can't win. Instead of doing this why not just put Stu and Evil Uno in a tag match and have them go over to reestablish their credibility as a tag team in the division.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL, it won't even be close to Cody's return. He'll be a mid carder just like he was before.
Maybe a little higher on the card than he was before, but that's about it.
No way he'll be challenging for the world championship.

I said what I said!!! WATCH!!! Hot Take 0utsyder!!! Calling that shyt now! Seriously I hope he comes back without the woow, woow shyt and is just a straight asshole heel. Not the likes of a MJF but what he has been doing on the indies. The social media following he had with WWE are more than likely the same people are still following him cause nobody goes through and housecleans their accounts but those same people should be seeing all that he has been doing. Opening up that indy world and gimmicks that he has used. I could see his comeback being bigger.

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree with this, however the one thing that separates WWE from AEW is that WWE had follow up plans for Styles and Rhodes. AEW tends to hype up and bring out these talents and TK moves on to the next hot thing. I get it that everyone is not a long term signing. But why should I as a casual fan tune-in for just one match? What makes me want to tune-in the following weeks or at least keep an eye on your product?

Last edited: