wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I wonder what Vince thinks of Austin doing this? When Hogan and Savage went to WCW he created a whole "New Generation" campaign that was on the sly calling WCW old having the Mega Powers. The irony of that with today's style of presentation.

I hope AEW could flourish and this will not just be another TNA situation. I mean look at the OP's title lol.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I heard the Tony Khan interview on Stone Cold's podcast and what I gathered from it is when the TV show starts they're gonna feature a lot of tag team wrestling from men/women with singles matches mixed in here and there. This way they can feature a lot of their stars on TV without anyone feeling neglected or wasted. It also fills a lot of TV time and can keep things fresh from week to week. The only question mark I have at this point is how long the matches will be because now you're dealing with commercials.

The first AEW tag team champions should be the Lucha Bros. Don't put the belts on the Young Bucks to start out. Have the Bucks wait a while. I'm interested to see what "Private Party" and "Dark Order" bring to the table.

It would be great if that first episode is commercial free or sponsored by someone

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok Drake's wife is in the business.

props to Drake and his especially his wife for the fun idea
a wedding is a big deal especially for most women

hopefully WWE gave em a great wedding gift bonus or paid for the wedding
on GP they should offer his wife a job also

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
props to Drake and his especially his wife for the fun idea
a wedding is a big deal especially for most women

hopefully WWE gave em a great wedding gift bonus or paid for the wedding
on GP they should offer his wife a job also

I would like to think that, that really wasn't their wedding. Grab some superstars and folks from corporate and put them in wedding attire

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should make a tv show for WWE Network
just focusing on the 24/7 title

I don't think this has the longevity that people think it has. All of these wrestlers vying for the 24/7 title will be back to backstage fodder for Braun, Brock and Seth in a month

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I don't think this has the longevity that people think it has. All of these wrestlers vying for the 24/7 title will be back to backstage fodder for Braun, Brock and Seth in a month
I disagree. The title is a way to get jobbers a chance at TV or Social Media camera time, similar to the old Hardcore Championship back in the day. That title was around for a minute, and might still be around had social media existed back then.

The 24/7 title is perfect for the Instagram/Twitter/Facebook live world.

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster

I disagree. The title is a way to get jobbers a chance at TV or Social Media camera time, similar to the old Hardcore Championship back in the day. That title was around for a minute, and might still be around had social media existed back then.

The 24/7 title is perfect for the Instagram/Twitter/Facebook live world.

yeah with the death of the brand split and the de-emphasis of tag teams
this 24/7 title is the only way these cats can get any tv time

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I would like to think that, that really wasn't their wedding. Grab some superstars and folks from corporate and put them in wedding attire
EC3 & Braun were actually apart of the wedding. Meltzer reported that they shot the 24/7 footage after the wedding.

Last edited: