MKBHD x Ridge

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

good job on posting the same one dude on his staff we already said was there. Still can't find anything to prove that he's got bunches and bunches of black foll working for him. Oh, that's right according to you as small content creator, he can only afford one.

Which 1 is he. All these things below
1 a successful black entrepreneur
2 a self made multi millionaire
3 a black man that has help other black content creators progress and make money
4 an independent black biz that has hired black people
5 one of the biggest name in his genre

Yet you also said
Both individuals still had more white Production crew members than black people and they had bigger budgets than a single black content creator
Other than making up bullshit about moving the goal post (didn't explain how). How is it he can only afford one black employee and can afford up to at least 10 white people no problem. Until you prove otherwise he didn't hire black people he hired a black person. Yes, he's free to hire whomever he wants, just like I'm free to critique his hiring choices like I would with any other business.

We already established he's helped a few other content creators, yet you still haven't really shown how he's helped a multitude of folks (your claim). To be clear my argument was always about SEEING more black people on HIS staff which you blew off as gatekeeping and other boss move talk to justify his primarily white staff.

At this point we will agree to disagree. You're happy for him and you are cool with his business model. I can't knock his hustle, but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch his channel if it's going to look like any other white you tuber channel.

Appreciate the discussion

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I guess that false narrative been debunked again

Oh wow.....one. :rolleyes2:
[/QUOTE]
One is not zero.. so you would be wrong. Guess that destroyed the comment of you saying he dosent hire noooooo black people..guess it’s ok to go against facts as truth

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

good job on posting the same one dude on his staff we already said was there. Still can't find anything to prove that he's got bunches and bunches of black foll working for him. Oh, that's right according to you as small content creator, he can only afford one.

Yet you also said

Other than making up bullshit about moving the goal post (didn't explain how). How is it he can only afford one black employee and can afford up to at least 10 white people no problem. Until you prove otherwise he didn't hire black people he hired a black person. Yes, he's free to hire whomever he wants, just like I'm free to critique his hiring choices like I would with any other business.

We already established he's helped a few other content creators, yet you still haven't really shown how he's helped a multitude of folks (your claim). To be clear my argument was always about SEEING more black people on HIS staff which you blew off as gatekeeping and other boss move talk to justify his primarily white staff.

At this point we will agree to disagree. You're happy for him and you are cool with his business model. I can't knock his hustle, but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch his channel if it's going to look like any other white you tuber channel.

Appreciate the discussion

He clearly co-signed a bunch of black creators in this vid which by the way has 7.5 million views and posted links to double digit amount of black YouTube content creators in diff genres and the same genres. He said please support them, subscribe to them, and even said to not only subscribe but clearly view them often to help their algorithm.

I already posted the vid in this thread but here it goes

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
One is not zero.. so you would be wrong. Guess that destroyed the comment of you saying he dosent hire noooooo black people..guess it’s ok to go against facts as truth

I'm wrong. The pic still shows wild lack of diversity in his hiring. Even white youtubers make fun of his not hiring black folks.
[/QUOTE]
Guess if white people make jokes about it , it’s cool right? They probably hate the fact a Blackman has 18.5 million subscribers, makes millions of dollars a yr, and is the face of a genre that they usually dominate in. Those cacs hated serena Williams to and tiger woods.. let’s take the fact a black person came into a white dominant game and killed them in their own environment so gotta find a way to throw that obvious part out and find a way to paint a negative narrative picture of them. That’s usually the case when you can’t really find something extra negative to say about them. They probably praying he get a dui or something to really talk shit.. Al whitey than

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He clearly co-signed a bunch of black creators in this vid which by the way has 7.5 million views and posted links to double digit amount of black YouTube content creators in diff genres and the same genres. He said please support them, subscribe to them, and even said to not only subscribe but clearly view them often to help their algorithm.

I already posted the vid in this thread but here it goes

In the interest of fairness:

This his is black producer's you-tube page. I really had to dig through Mk's socials to find it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Screenshot-2024-02-28-113137.png

I can feel the conflict in them, the financial inducements and white women is too much. A couple of them I was able to get them to live a simple, wholesome life. It felt good not having to attack another black man to get ahead.

There is no conflict with black women and Africans, I don't even try to reach out to them.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have been consulting with some of these major automakers about how to get better reviews. I told them to use hire gay eye candy that is high visible at their launch events. Many of these tech reviewers are gay, crying about some minor feature that is missing that will be fixed down the road. Apple gets glowing reviews from these people all the time.

There is a night and day difference between these Youtube reviewers and somebody like me. I am building out new platforms, filing patents, and doing hardcore engineering, masculine behavior. They are complaining about their remote button not working with their limp wrist.

MYSTIC

Rising Star
Registered
I don't think he's saying people should just be handed a spot just because they are Black. I'm reading it as other communities put their own in position. Sometimes even when they shouldn't. Our community should do the same ( still qualified) especially since it's much harder for us. I'm not far removed from the sentiment of the post with him and Rich Rebuild. To be fair to both, I don't know anything about their personal lives, so maybe their circles are larger than what is presented on their respective channels.

I don't have my on business, but I do my best to influence Black people to be hired on my team when I'm involved in the interviewing/hiring process. We recently had someone outright (not so smart) say we should hire a woman to our team. From my limited view, Black people have the attitude that everything needs to be earned the hard way while other groups don't take the same hard stance. How can our group grow as a community if we shy away from putting our on in position? If I create a bank but mainly or only hire White executives, my business my be considered Black owned, but that may not help the rest of the community. The White executives go on to hire/encourage other Whites to be hired who enforce the same practices that held back Black people. My Black owned Bank is no different than a White bank and our community still has a harder time getting loans.

I don't know how his team came to be. If they were friends from elementary or college who shared an interest, it's a little different. However, if the team members were hired without a prior relationship, I thinks it's fair to say he could have hired talented Black people the same as the Whites.

I also understand that if you grow up in certain environments you may relate to Whites better. However, there are plenty of Black people who share that experience or background, so I still give that excuse the side eye especially if you went to college.
Exactly! Very balanced response. This is our problem, and if we do hire white folk who have the expeience we don't hire anyone black who can gain that experience. Offer an Internship or Apprentiship for those to get in that position. At least one black person damn!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
DOPE TECH!!!

An older Brother is responsible for a ton of this tech and has patents.

Last edited: