Mizztwerk, damn!!!

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess those youtube twerk views aren't hitting the same anymore. It was pretty inevitable once she didn't get scooped by some b list rapper though. I always wondered why but then I saw a video of her in the car with some dude and buddy was just straight clowning her to her face and she was just taking it. I came across her once and body wise she was nearly flawless. Up top however... aint much there.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
There should be a moratorium on her until she's fully nude. All these years of her pump faking.

Everytime I see this bitch I wanna throw a brick at her ass. Show the pussy bitch!! :beatyourass:

Peep the video above. G string leaving the lips out, but only a slight view.
That's inventory control. She arches at just the right angle to keep the pussy from showing.
As many twerk vids she's done we damn sure shoulda seen from her pussy hole up to her throat!
But she limits views of the box - making it the one thing ALL men want from her~

Imagine if she pre-sells access to her ONE TIME PUSSY SHOW - video self destructs after viewing.

:money:

We got the fonz factor so all's well on BGOL!!

d-weezy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peep the video above. G string leaving the lips out, but only a slight view.
That's inventory control. She arches at just the right angle to keep the pussy from showing.
As many twerk vids she's done we damn sure shoulda seen from her pussy hole up to her throat!
But she limits views of the box - making it the one thing ALL men want from her~

Imagine if she pre-sells access to her ONE TIME PUSSY SHOW - video self destructs after viewing.

:money:

We got the fonz factor so all's well on BGOL!!
Nah, I want the same view her OB/GYN sees.
She's been in the game for damn near 15 years.
She's tried to rap and it ain't work out.
Her sources of income are people waiting on her getting nude and it's time the market adjusts.

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
Capture1.jpg

It’s way past time for her to graduate or drop out