Military Families Speak Out,an organization of people who are opposed to war in Iraq

J

JUju2005

people unite and take a stand
[FRAME]http://www.mfso.org/[/FRAME]

Greed

Star
Registered
i hope all their loved ones that they are supposedly doing this for are all against the war themselves and approve of this.

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
Fucking cry babies,this is a volunter Army,they joined to get a free education and if a war jumped off,shit what they think was going to happen.Weather this war is right or wrong,that's the price they have to pay,shouldn't have joined up unless they were willing to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

hawk919

Star
Registered
Brown Pride said:
Fucking cry babies,this is a volunter Army,they joined to get a free education and if a war jumped off,shit what they think was going to happen.Weather this war is right or wrong,that's the price they have to pay,shouldn't have joined up unless they were willing to walk the walk and not just talk the talk.

Yeah!!!

P

pitbull

Lady down is texas son was 24 years old, plus he re-joined after 9/11... BS crying if you ask me.

J

JUju2005

Greed said:
i hope all their loved ones that they are supposedly doing this for are all against the war themselves and approve of this.
Brown Pride said:
hawk919 said:
pitbull said:
Lady down is texas son was 24 years old, plus he re-joined after 9/11... BS crying if you ask me.
Wow, look at all the coonservatives come out of their hole to attack:lol:
First off they joined to defend this country. The war in Afghanistan was to defend this country, the invasion of Iraq is not to defend this country. If Bush is sincere about ridding WMDs then we should invade North Korea, and Iran. I wish he does so I can laugh at your bitch ass coonservatives when yall get a draft letter.
Funny to me why the military is having a hard time recruiting when we have so many pro war coonservatives lallygagging around

Greed

Star
Registered
JUju2005 said:
First off they joined to defend this country. The war in Afghanistan was to defend this country, the invasion of Iraq is not to defend this country. If Bush is sincere about ridding WMDs then we should invade North Korea, and Iran. I wish he does so I can laugh at your bitch ass coonservatives when yall get a draft letter.
Funny to me why the military is having a hard time recruiting when we have so many pro war coonservatives lallygagging around
thats pretty close to being the dumbest shit i ever seen on this board. and thats taking into account that dman has posted here multiple times.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
JUju2005 said:
... The war in Afghanistan was to defend this country, the invasion of Iraq is not to defend this country.
I didn't know that men and women <u>in the military service</u> had the option to decide if a war was to defend or not defend the country. Maybe the rules have changed, but the last I heard, if you joined you took orders, unless those orders are illegal -- and I haven't seen where the courts, congress or some international tribunal has declared the war illegal, thus relieving those in the military from obeying unlawrful orders to fight in Iraq.

Eveyone knows, if you join the military service (regardless of ones personal motives for doing so) that war, whether popular or unpopular, is a distinct possibility.

On the other hand, the civilian population is free to (and should) exercise its constitutional right to protest if it does not feel the government is acting in its best interest. Hence, mothers, fathers and relatives of the fallen have not only the right but the obligation to let their representatives and president know how the feel about any war, including Iraq.

QueEx

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
JUju2005 said:

Wow, your assuming all these posters are "conservatives" because they don't agree with you, then you assume that all of them are not in the Military, how do you know none of these cats haven't already served in the Military, or are in the service right now? I'm in the Air Force, and I know several people on this board did tours in the Army. Just because you agree with the war doesn't mean you have to enlist in the service, just like if you disagree with the war it doesn't mean you have to be down in front of Bushs house protesting or in Iraq as a human shield.

hoodedgoon

Potential Star
Registered
Brown Pride said:
I don't agree with the iraq war but i gotta agree with you holmes. lot of these families and the some of those who joined had/have no problems taking uncle sam's dough but start crying when the man comes collecting.

Havoc

Support BGOL
Registered
I don't know what to say about it. On on hand, there are a lot of people that seem to be all for Bush's reasons for invading Iraq, but at the same time, I don't know of any famous Republicans that have had family members going off to serve...

I thought he had a good point, as far as why we aren't invading North Korea and Iran. If not, then please enlighten the rest of us, as we must surely be in the dark.

p.s.- what was up with the conservatist remark? that was rather dumb.

Greed

Star
Registered
as opposed to the famous democrats who supported the war and all their children over in iraq? people will forever be pissed off with no hope of reconciliation as long as this stays just "bush's war."

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
JUju2005 said:

Not a conservitive here,I'm militant,like I said they joined up ,now they have to fight,end of story.Don't join shit unless your ready to fight when called upon.

I didn't join the army to fight for Bush or ANYBODY.They only way that they would get me in the Army is with a DRAFT.

Brown Pride

Star
Registered
JUju2005 said:

Who the fuck you calling conservative ,like I said they joined up and now they have to pay and fight for bush bitch ass.I would never volunter and join up fo shit,the only way they could get me in the army is with a FUCKING DRAFT.Don't volunter for shit unless your ready to fight and die.,simple as that.Your ass can't understand that shit can ya.I'm a militant Chicano and I ain't fighting for no Cracka unless they come to my crib and take me.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Speaking of the navy has anybody in the navy died in this invasion?

I mean I always see marines and army folk buying it.

Anyway, anybody that signed up AFTER 2003 is just being eliminated from the gene pool if they buy it in iraq.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nobody HAS to do a damn thing - including U.S. soldiers deployed to Iraq. How much integrity does a contract have if it is binding you to be part of something that's wrong? There are consequences either way - whether you choose to fight or whether you refuse to, and there have been those who having come to the realization that this conflict is unjust - have stood down. A real man is true to himself and his God first before anyone or anything else.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
i-moses said:
Nobody HAS to do a damn thing - including U.S. soldiers deployed to Iraq ... There are consequences either way - whether you choose to fight or whether you refuse to, and there have been those who having come to the realization that this conflict is unjust - have stood down. A real man is true to himself and his God first before anyone or anything else.
So long as you know the consequences.

QueEx

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
gene cisco said:
Speaking of the navy has anybody in the navy died in this invasion?

I mean I always see marines and army folk buying it.

Anyway, anybody that signed up AFTER 2003 is just being eliminated from the gene pool if they buy it in iraq.

See: the In Memorial thread.

QueEx

domex

International
International Member
I feel you Brown Pride, but i hope you and others do not start letting this ---- start rounding you up that easy like Vietnam. because the way things are looking we are soon going to need more Souljah ourselves in nuestra tierra.

Last edited by a moderator: