Mexico is heading towards its most violent election ever, with 30 candidates murdered, 77 threatened, 11 kidnapped. Update female President elected

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, let’s spend this money in Ukraine and Israel though. Our largest trade partner let em figured it out. :smh:
Mexico is a different story compared to the Ukraine and Israel now I’m not down with Israel so don’t get it twisted but do Ukraine is very important because of what Putin is trying to do. And I keep stating this, if Russia goes through the Ukraine they will try to advanced other countries. Putin is not a young man so do you United States can’t wait him out, but my problem with Russia is the power vacuum situation once Putin passed on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Unrelated to the election, but ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

60d39e9bbe464a64b7afebeeff34aad8_md.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Messicans are going to messico

Can't no one get into politics? can't I be president of all the drug users... damn

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Crazy thing is even if you legalized drugs them Mexicans would be Avocado cartels. Think I’m playing? They already killing niggas for Avacado fields. Same with gas. You can’t stop them

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Crazy thing is even if you legalized drugs them Mexicans would be Avocado cartels. Think I’m playing?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

They need to bring this type of lifestyle to the US. Politicians lying, banning abortions and not doing what they need to do, well you know the rest......

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Thought Acapulco and Cabo San Lucas were the "nice" tourist areas..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend