Mexico Blast US Border Violation

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<font size="5"><center>Mexico Irate With U.S. Over Border</font size></center>

Post Chronicle
By Staff
Feb 24, 2007

Mexican lawmakers have slammed U.S. workers for allegedly violating the border while erecting a fence between the two countries, El Universal reported Friday.

The workers reportedly entered 30 feet into Mexican territory while working on the barrier, designed to keep illegal aliens out of the United States. The violation caught on video occurred along the Mexican border with Arizona.

The equipment and workers left the territory after receiving complaints from Mexico's foreign ministry. (c) UPI

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/breakingnews/article_21265805.shtml

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Gotta give it to the Mexican government -- they got balls. Its okay for
millions of Mexicans to not only trespass on U.S. soil illegally but to stay
and remain a burden on U.S. Taxpayer dollars -- and the government has
the gall to complain about a few U.S. workers who ventured 30 feet into
Mexico with no intent to remain. lol

This must be part of the Mexican government's "Anti-Poverty" campaign:
Blast the U.S. for trying to stop Mexico from forcing its poor out of the country
and into the U.S. so that the illegals can send billions back into Mexico.

QueEx

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
QueEx said:

Blast the U.S. for trying to stop Mexico from forcing its poor out of the country

QueEx
You know that's considered a racist statement in the current climate ? :lol:

On the real, it is ironic that NOW the Mexican government is watching the border. I guess they think those workers were going to sap Mexico's social saftey net.

Aokenomon

Potential Star
Registered
About 10 years ago there was a book written called future wars, It said that the US might get involved in a war with Mexico over the border issue. When I read it I thought that was stupid, but today its not so funny, I might even go out on a limb and say it is possible now :eek:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Guatamela is poorer than Mexico and I heard they experience this type migration for economic oppty to Mexico. Except they put armed military on their border and mistreat the illegals.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Up to a certain point, mexico had fed off our greed. Now, public opinion and policy is changing, we begin to wean them off, thank goodness for Aaanold, well in so many ways.

Once the wall is built, mexicans will resort to desperate measures. Tunnel digging & passport theft for duplication, money counterfeiting also comes to mind. So many on the U.S. side, willing to turn the cheek to have cheap labor, greedy. Massive protests, detainment camps should fill up quickly...

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
Up to a certain point, mexico had fed off our greed. Now, public opinion and policy is changing, we begin to wean them off, thank goodness for Aaanold, well in so many ways.

Once the wall is built, mexicans will resort to desperate measures. Tunnel digging & passport theft for duplication, money counterfeiting also comes to mind. So many on the U.S. side, willing to turn the cheek to have cheap labor, greedy. Massive protests, detainment camps should fill up quickly...
This is just so silly, I don't know where to start. Public policy has NEVER been anything other than what it is now, it's just been more publicized.
There is already tunnel digging, and it's been going on for years.
So has passport theft and other forms of identity fraud.

I find it soooo funny that you so roundly criticize the same system you are trying to succeed in. :smh:

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
Wall or no wall, nothing is going to stop the flow of illegal aliens (i.e. cheap labor) into this country. Politicians, democrats and repugnicans alike, are only paying lips service to the outrage of their rank and file constituencies. The people they really work for, corporations, big agriculture and the rich, demand a steady flow of illegals to pick their crops, work in the few manufacturing facilities which can't be out-sourced, clean their houses, maintain their lawns and care for their children.

These people, the ones whose money actually puts politicians in office, don't give a damn about some lower-middle class schmuck losing his job. Illegals drive down the cost of labor and that is good for business and the business class. So, don't hold your breath waiting for anything more than blustery rhetoric and vain gestures designed to placate the Joe Lunchbox.

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Fuckallyall said:
This is just so silly, I don't know where to start. Public policy has NEVER been anything other than what it is now, it's just been more publicized.

I find it soooo funny that you so roundly criticize the same system you are trying to succeed in. :smh:

roundly is notaword, already succeded 5x's, tryin is lyin, i had fun, this time, next time, lets recline, sip on wine n listen to Sublime, intertwine... GTFOH

Do you still believe global warming is a hoax... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Fuckallyall said:

I (U.S. citizen) lived abroad for years, dont depend on foreigners; mexicans' cheap labor for job security(money), shelter, or food.

Roundly is notaword, already succeded 5x's, tryin is lyin, i had fun, this time, next time, lets recline, sip on wine n listen to Sublime, intertwine... GTFOH

Do you still believe global warming is a hoax...? :rolleyes:

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
I (U.S. citizen) lived abroad for years, dont depend on foreigners; mexicans' cheap labor for job security(money), shelter, or food.

Roundly is notaword, already succeded 5x's, tryin is lyin, i had fun, this time, next time, lets recline, sip on wine n listen to Sublime, intertwine... GTFOH

Do you still believe global warming is a hoax...? :rolleyes:
"NOTAWORD" is not a word.

Roundly is.
round·ly /ˈraʊndli/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[round-lee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adverb 1. in a round manner.
2. vigorously or briskly.
3. outspokenly, severely, or unsparingly.
4. completely or fully.
5. in round numbers or in a vague or general way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1400–50; late ME; see round1, -ly]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

And if you don't depend on Mexicans cheap labor, then you depend on some other ethnic group's cheap labor, or you are fabously wealthy (and if your typing or vocabulary skills are any indication, you aren't).

And your global warming statement doesn't address my belief at all. I do not believe the hype that current "enviromentalists" are peddling, and science is on my side. The earth is constantly warming and cooling.

And that final prose of yours makes no sense. Don't babble, discuss. :smh:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Fuckallyall said:
"NOTAWORD" is not a word.

Roundly is.

And if you don't depend on Mexicans cheap labor, then you depend on some other ethnic group's cheap labor, or you are fabously wealthy (and if your typing or vocabulary skills are any indication, you aren't).

And your global warming statement doesn't address my belief at all. I do not believe the hype that current "enviromentalists" are peddling, and science is on my side. The earth is constantly warming and cooling.

And that final prose of yours makes no sense. Don't babble, discuss. :smh:

:lol: \

Im doing well financially, thanks...

fabulously spell check

Environmentalists are people, who are unselfishly prolonging the ultimate destruction of our planet; economics is non-factor.

Remember to recycle, ride your bicycle & walk, the price of gas will be high this summer...

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
:lol: \

Im doing well financially, thanks...

fabulously spell check

Environmentalists are people, who are unselfishly prolonging the ultimate destruction of our planet; economics is non-factor.

Remember to recycle, ride your bicycle & walk, the price of gas will be high this summer...
1. I never held myself out as a linguist. You did by errorneously stating that a commnly used word wan't a word. I notice you did not have a witty response to that.

2. I could not disagree more with your morally superior statement about enviromentalists being unselfish. The types of envirmentalist that dominates the discussion today is FAR from unselfish. You types want the world to be how YOU want it to be, and damn anyone or anything (including science) that gets in your way. You zealots demonize those who disagree with you, and make yourselves out to be the true believers, all the while ignoring things that don't fit your world view (me correcting you is a good case in point).

Please view this video and comment. It's Michael Chricton commenting on the latest doomsday predictions.

MIchael Crichton discussing complex systems

Last edited:

GET YOU HOT

Superfly Moderator
BGOL Investor
Don't get carried away pal, first off, im not a so called environmentalist.

Also, if you read my first response containing the run on sentence of highly unlikely situations was to distract you from issues, just as you do to others.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to Mexico, irate over workers building a fence, crossing illegally into Mexico, while working...

Frank Wilson

Star
Registered
Mexico is upset because U.S. is building the border too far?

Well so FUCKING WHAT.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm sick of Mexicans, we have too many Mexicans and most of the Mexicans comming here illegally are ex-convicts and crooks of Mexican society.

More power to the U.S. in building that fence.

I'm sick and tired of going to neighborhoods and all I see is a bunch of Mexicans running around. Let a Mexican in your neighborhood and I bet you in two years just two years they will take over the neighborhood with community centers which are really nothing but immigration centers to bring more Mexicans in. You will have a Mexican restaurant on every fucking block, and a bunch of people who don't even try to learn how to speak English.

I'm not saying I don't like Mexicans but right now we have too many illegal Mexicans here, not paying taxes, use up all our government resources, our little bit of medical care and schools.

And they don't even pay fucking taxes becasue they are hiding in our country as illegal immigrants.

It is not the U.S.'s problem if the Mexican government can't make social programs for its poor. We have our own poor to take care of and when some damn Mexican illegal immigrant comes here it takes away resources from our own poor people that need them.

Fuckallyall

Support BGOL
Registered
GET YOU HOT said:
Don't get carried away pal, first off, im not a so called environmentalist.

Also, if you read my first response containing the run on sentence of highly unlikely situations was to distract you from issues, just as you do to others.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back to Mexico, irate over workers building a fence, crossing illegally into Mexico, while working...
:confused: show me an example of that. Nah, never mind

Anyway, back to the issue. Do you think it's ok for anyone to go anywhere anytime for whatever reason they deem fit, regardless of the desires of the owner of the property they want to go onto ? Because that is exactly what illegal immigrants and thier sympathisers (sic) are advocating. They have no more a right to come here without permission than me demanding the Mexican government to grant me permission to enter thier country.

Holla.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This my last bump for the day. It's regarding the wall that was the wall before Trump's wall. :roflmao2: From 2007.

QueEx

Nowadays, those comments would get you cancelled. :eek:
Guatamela is poorer than Mexico and I heard they experience this type migration for economic oppty to Mexico. Except they put armed military on their border and mistreat the illegals.
Ain't shit change. :smh:

Did any of that happen after the wall was built?
Wall or no wall, nothing is going to stop the flow of illegal aliens (i.e. cheap labor) into this country. Politicians, democrats and repugnicans alike, are only paying lips service to the outrage of their rank and file constituencies. The people they really work for, corporations, big agriculture and the rich, demand a steady flow of illegals to pick their crops, work in the few manufacturing facilities which can't be out-sourced, clean their houses, maintain their lawns and care for their children.

These people, the ones whose money actually puts politicians in office, don't give a damn about some lower-middle class schmuck losing his job. Illegals drive down the cost of labor and that is good for business and the business class. So, don't hold your breath waiting for anything more than blustery rhetoric and vain gestures designed to placate the Joe Lunchbox.
More things change, the more they stay the same. Folks knew back then a wall was bullshit.

All this shit is from 2007. Trump actually rehashed this shit and it helped him takeover a party. :smh:

Looking back at these old posts, the current political climate is more of a clownshow than even I realized. I got to look through some more tomorrow. This shit is entertaining. :roflmao2: