Mexican tourism danger becareful fam

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
[FLASH]http://www.liveleak.com/player.swf?token=f16_1195467619[/FLASH]11/18/07 CNN Increasing reports of tourists being targeted in Mexico. There are numerous State Dept. warnings, and they are urging travelers to check there website prior to traveling there.:hmm:

KINGFROMQUEENS

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DAMN THAT FUCKED UP WHAT THEY DID TO THAT WOMAN.

82lhi83.jpg

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I love Mexico. Cozumel in particular.

I had planned on taking a cruise there again some time next year.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
The only place i've been in Mexico was cancun, and that was for Memorial Day weekend fest. I went a total of 3 times and everytime u hear about a chick getting raped by a cab driver cause the female was drunk and alone going back to their hotel....there's still no excuse for violating someone like that.

I learned a long time ago that whenever you leave the country and go to another, you register with the U.S. embassy of that country and let them know who you are, where you are staying and how long you are going to be there, in case u run into some shit, and if you're in a tourist area like Cancun NEVER leave the perimiters of that tourist area.

Watching the video, those people were just living on the land and were fully exposed to being run up on....still no excuse to rape the man's wife.

mbgxxx

Support BGOL
Registered
I live in AZ at the moment, only an hour drive to the beach. Mexicans are like any other place america or not, where people come thru thinking their better than you and you aint got shit. If you ever get into it with one and you aint with a group step and watch yourself. i was bumped into by one and dude was talking shit, i walked off and was going to whoop his ass then i noticed 5 had surrounded me. Im still here typing this shit, they only like 5'3..lol...
check out a video i got on youtube "rocky point slump" if its still up

Chloe

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
Dang Mexico is wild, I'm sticking to the Islands Jamacia and Hawaiian and etc...I would luv to go to Brazil Bahia Salvador

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
The only place i've been in Mexico was cancun, and that was for Memorial Day weekend fest. I went a total of 3 times and everytime u hear about a chick getting raped by a cab driver cause the female was drunk and alone going back to their hotel....there's still no excuse for violating someone like that.

I learned a long time ago that whenever you leave the country and go to another, you register with the U.S. embassy of that country and let them know who you are, where you are staying and how long you are going to be there, in case u run into some shit, and if you're in a tourist area like Cancun NEVER leave the perimiters of that tourist area.

Watching the video, those people were just living on the land and were fully exposed to being run up on....still no excuse to rape the man's wife.
good advice thanks

Manbot26

Star
Registered
A vacation is not just a vacation, you have to do your due diligence towards safety as much as you plan your trip for fun..

The L7

Star
Registered
I live in AZ at the moment, only an hour drive to the beach. Mexicans are like any other place america or not, where people come thru thinking their better than you and you aint got shit. If you ever get into it with one and you aint with a group step and watch yourself. i was bumped into by one and dude was talking shit, i walked off and was going to whoop his ass then i noticed 5 had surrounded me. Im still here typing this shit, they only like 5'3..lol...
check out a video i got on youtube "rocky point slump" if its still up

That's the nature of the donkey... I was watching that Rocky Point Slump vid and no blacks, and I MEAN NO BLACKS, have no business down in Mexico. Yall need to go watch this vid and see how many times the word "******" was used in that vid. Fuck Rocky Point, Fuck Mexico, Fuck the Donkeys and Fuck anybody that's down with them. Black people, if you wanna vacation, go do it in Jamaica. Do it in Brazil. Do it in the Bahamas. Give your money to other blacks who can use it. Really though, I don't care where you do it. Just stay the fuck outta Mexico. And watch those motherfuckers in your city, cuz like that video when the numbers are in their favor that's when they wanna start shit.

And I just realized that this was in Sistas Online... but my point still stands goddamnit.