message to the ladies of SOL

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
:hmm:Fuck ya all doing? Around 50 women checked in and only about 10 actually post. More males posting than you all. Why don't you back FEMME and her Irritating PO PO (ladyscorpio), and "sexy ass Get u hot". Oh, it seems like the men have to hold ya all up. 4 damn women posted in the annonymous thread. You aint gotta be nekkid, and I'm sure ya all can think of some threads to start.

:D Love ya all.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
:hmm:Fuck ya all doing? Around 50 women checked in and only about 10 actually post. More males posting than you all. Why don't you back FEMME and her Irritating PO PO (ladyscorpio), and "sexy ass Get u hot". Oh, it seems like the men have to hold ya all up. 4 damn women posted in the annonymous thread. You aint gotta be nekkid, and I'm sure ya all can think of some threads to start.

Maybe we're out fucking or shopping or doing something else productive with our time:lol:

Either way, I'm with Honey...give it time for some to set the "mood" on this forum...BGOL wasn't BGOL in a week's time, ya know...

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Maybe we're out fucking or shopping or doing something else productive with our time:lol:

Either way, I'm with Honey...give it time for some to set the "mood" on this forum...BGOL wasn't BGOL in a week's time, ya know...

:lol: aight then, i can understand that. Record it for the board though.;)

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

I think am gonna have to get me a uniform :D hmmm Guyver which ones should I go with