melaleuca?

purple16

Star
Registered
ok I wanna buy some of this from you.............

wait ,,,,,no I dont

ok u should eat a dick nooooo..wait.............

yeah eat a dick thats it i thought there was something esle but yeah eat a dick any body that wants in pm me and u sir eat a dick:lol:

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
The problem with MLM's Direct Selling and what not businesses is that people misrepresent what they are to sign up people.
There is no magic trick, you have to work at it to make something out of it and expect to work hard too to achieve any form of real substantial profit. Basically it is made for people who really would buy whatever product they are pushing even if the compensations were not in play.

If you are going into it strictly for the money, well, it's easy to give up when thee is no money after a few months and when all your friends and relative start dodging you.

purple16

Star
Registered
The problem with MLM's Direct Selling and what not businesses is that people misrepresent what they are to sign up people.
There is no magic trick, you have to work at it to make something out of it and expect to work hard too to achieve any form of real substantial profit. Basically it is made for people who really would buy whatever product they are pushing even if the compensations were not in play.

If you are going into it strictly for the money, well, it's easy to give up when thee is no money after a few months and when all your friends and relative start dodging you.

:rolleyes:what he said