Man Wtf Is This Bullshit! Xbox 360 Errors!

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
Just Got Fight Night Round 4 Played It Then It Stops And Says The Disc Is Dirty Or Damaged! Returned It Got A New One Same Shit! Is It My Xbox?! I Never Play This Shit Ever So Wtf Is Going On?! this is what im getting:

This disc is unreadable.
1.Clean the disc with a soft cloth
2.Restart the console

For more help, go to
www.xbox.com/support

Afr0kan

Star
BGOL Investor
Just Got Fight Night Round 4 Played It Then It Stops And Says The Disc Is Dirty Or Damaged! Returned It Got A New One Same Shit! Is It My Xbox?! I Never Play This Shit Ever So Wtf Is Going On?!

i dunno myb ya dvd rom is about to play out! :dunno:

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Tough call Bro. Did Your X-box acting funny before this? If it did not it is the game.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Don't feel bad Playstation has had issues as well. My systems are good (knocks on wood). Good Luck

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I'm not a gamer but mine has been doing that to. At first I thought it was because I haven't played it since april. Ima clean the rom and see how it acts, if that works cool if not I'll look into swaping out the cd-rom.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
yeah thats what im about to be doing when i go buy a new xbox 360 elite switch it in the parking lot and return that bitch!

Don't do wrong bro. Buy the Elite legally. If You cannot afford it buy the cheap arcade joint. Are You going to the one on Ford Rd?

KRAZIE01

Support BGOL
Registered
time to switch

free-playstation3.jpg

shafty

Support BGOL
Registered
Just Got Fight Night Round 4 Played It Then It Stops And Says The Disc Is Dirty Or Damaged! Returned It Got A New One Same Shit! Is It My Xbox?! I Never Play This Shit Ever So Wtf Is Going On?! this is what im getting:

This disc is unreadable.
1.Clean the disc with a soft cloth
2.Restart the console

For more help, go to
www.xbox.com/support

I'm having the same problem with the same game.

Got that "disc is unreadable" error once, but ever since then the game's just been freezing at the title screen.

I was able to save the game to my HD but I still have the same problem when I try to play it from the HD. :confused:

I'm thinking that the disc drive has gone bad...

BMG

Star
Registered
its your dvd drive, i had the same problem and had to send it in
they sent me a refurbished one back, call xbox