717jet Rising Star BGOL Investor Jun 4, 2026 #1 Man, 25, dies after using glue when he failed to find condom An Indian man's failed attempt at safe sex ended his life. Read more about what happened. au.news.yahoo.com
Man, 25, dies after using glue when he failed to find condom An Indian man's failed attempt at safe sex ended his life. Read more about what happened. au.news.yahoo.com
Da Backshot Champ Rising Star Registered Jun 4, 2026 #2 He should have just pullrd out and let loose in her jibs.
Lexx Diamond Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™ Staff member Jun 4, 2026 #4 I can't seem to find a shred of sympathy for those marvelous idiots. Albeit I do feel a certain joy knowing they never procreated.
I can't seem to find a shred of sympathy for those marvelous idiots. Albeit I do feel a certain joy knowing they never procreated.
Temujin Rising Star BGOL Investor Jun 4, 2026 #5 Spoiler alert**** This dude died from sniffing glue but we gonna blame it on the glue on his dick for clicks lol
Spoiler alert**** This dude died from sniffing glue but we gonna blame it on the glue on his dick for clicks lol
the artist Same shit, different day BGOL Investor Jun 4, 2026 #9 If ever there was a time to become unglued....