Making Easier money than selling Crack (READ THIS)

D Town Redd

The Bruh That Got Away
Registered
How wall street scammers run game: All yall need to do is pick a piece of shit cheap ass penny stock from the Nasdaq BB or Pink Sheets stock markets. Then RUN GAME like this: http://www.highrevenue.com/uncategorized/chumping-dumping-google-trend

Wall street players Pump and DUMP that shit!

WARNING: This post is purely for informational purposes only. Read this so you don't get victimized. This is purely for CONSUMER PROTECTION PURPOSES.

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
v4ung3_th.gif

marchetta

Star
Registered
Actually, this method does work. I saw an episode of 60 minutes several years ago about a young teen that did something similar and made millions. He would buy cheap stock in a newly formed company, and then go on the web and talk it up. His efforts increased public interest in the company, and the stock price would rise. He'd then sell and make a nice profit. Well, something about his activity alerted the SEC, and they eventually arrested him. Dude had to pay a large fine but avoided jail. I'm not sure what was illegal about his activity though.

BTW: Folks need to stop overusing Colin. I went to the site expecting to read several pages and was shocked to see just a few paragraphs. What's next, a Colin for any article more than a sentence in length? Damn, lazy, ignorant, illiterate motherfucker needs to delete that Colin post.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
this is a good way to earn a vacation in Club Fed.

Pretty much. This isn't exactly ground floor info. Cac's been doing this shit since the 80's. This is some ol' Boiler Room type shit.

Last edited: