Lucky guy marries a guaranteed ménage a trois for life with his wife

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's a pic on the internet where one of them is giving head to some dude.

20230912-002122.jpg

s9FQxL.jpg

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do kinda wonder about this, though. Because obviously, even if one of them is the primary person you are involved with, you can't avoid the other one. You would, at the very least, have to have some sort of rapport with the twin you weren't dating. And when to intimacy, concessions are just being made. There's no way around that.
What if the other one gets married to a black guy?
How would you even court the other twin? Automatic double date? And take everything I said about that first take, and add an additional person, a dude, no less. They might as well just lean into being a throuple and give the twin(s) a hall pass if the right guy comes along. I don't even...

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if he sucks the other tit, is that cheating?
Bruh, you have a bigger problem, that’s sexual assault.

Can you imagine your wife wanting you to hit so she’s pulling you in with the left hand, while the other wants you out so she’s pushing you out with the right hand…..

I want both or none, I want no problems. :hmm:

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
How do you explain this to your family, that this is what you want in your life? Your life is like one continuous Make A Wish.

Is it cheating if one decides to lick your balls while the other one is throating, since your balls are already pressed on her lips anyway?