look at this black bitch on cnn

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Why you disrespecting black women? isn't your mother black? or are you a cracka? :hmm:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tara Wall has a phat ass?
Her stankin ass is fine as a mufucka. She did this show wit Roland Martin one time where she was standin up. DAMN! I turned the sound off when that bitch was talkin tho. I'd like to fuck the republican outta that ass tho.

"Who pussy this is bitch?! WHO'SE PUSSY IS ITTTTTTTTTT????!!!!!!!!

"It's Democratic pussy niggaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's democratic pussyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

Ultramagnetic

Star
Registered
Her stankin ass is fine as a mufucka. She did this show wit Roland Martin one time where she was standin up. DAMN! I turned the sound off when that bitch was talkin tho. I'd like to fuck the republican outta that ass tho.

"It's Democratic pussy niggaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! It's democratic pussyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah. Her body is on point.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster

LMAO damn, everytime i see her i wonder if she has a phat ass, hopefully i can see it for myself one day.:(

I would love to see what Amy Holmes is workin with too.:yes:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO damn, everytime i see her i wonder if she has a phat ass, hopefully i can see it for myself one day.:(

That bitch Amy got a phat bubble back there too. She sit on that mufucka and talk crazy as shit. Now that's one hoe I wanna slap wit my dick. HARD.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trust. Her body is bangin like a mufucka. But when she talks, the shit that be comin out of her mouth be so fucked up, it be causin conflicts between my brain and my dick. Shit is confusin as fuck.

You might be able to find that clip on Youtube. It was a Roland Martin special on CNN. Just him and her. They were both standing up and man the side view was like PADOOOOWWWWW!!!! She was wearing this skirt suit joint. Bitch got CRAZY ass but her mouthpiece will make ya crazy.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Trust. Her body is bangin like a mufucka. But when she talks, the shit that be comin out of her mouth be so fucked up, it be causin conflicts between my brain and my dick. Shit is confusin as fuck.

You might be able to find that clip on Youtube. It was a Roland Martin special on CNN. Just him and her. They were both standing up and man the side view was like PADOOOOWWWWW!!!! She was wearing this skirt suit joint. Bitch got CRAZY ass but her mouthpiece will make ya crazy.
LOL yeah i know about the foul shit they be sayin but that's what i expect from them so i just block it out and dream about bangin the republican outta that ass.
i bet they love white dudes whole heartedly
LOL, Amy only only fucks with old white dudes i think, her mother probably taught her to hate black men because her the father dipped out on them.

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: