LOL - All the Bush Bashing Candidates are having about face on Tax hike

kjxxxx

Star
Registered
magine that.

Obama is taking a we will see when we get there approach now. He has changed from the sweeping tax on the rich policy he was talking about during the election.

I guess people are getting to him now. He seems to be backtracking a bit. I guess the closer people get to being in the driver seat they realize GW aint as stupid as they thought since they are having these about face.

He not the only one backtracking. McCain backtracks also.
Now I will have to see which is more credible at near the end before I vote.

Oh by the way, all you Obama supporters. I have always maintained I vote on the issues that are important to me. Got bashed for it back in 2000, 2004 and been since Obama announced his candidacy because I stated some of the stance he took that I didn't like. He has been changing some of those stance to a more conservative or middle of the road stance now as opposed to the hard line liberal (anti Bush - anything Bush did I am against) stance he started with.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
<IFRAME SRC="http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/tax_tally_trickery.html" WIDTH=780 HEIGHT=1500>
<A HREF="http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/tax_tally_trickery.html">link</A>

</IFRAME>

Cruise

Star
Registered
My only point with Obama (whether taxes, foreign policy, or the economy) is you will never know who he is unless you give him the chance as Preisdent.

If he loses, I think it will be such a great opportunity squandered to really see what a non-white can do for the psyche of not only this country, but the world.

McCain, in my opinion, just doesn't offer anywhere near the upside as Obama.

14damoney

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh by the way, all you Obama supporters. I have always maintained I vote on the issues that are important to me. Got bashed for it back in 2000, 2004 and been since Obama announced his candidacy because I stated some of the stance he took that I didn't like. He has been changing some of those stance to a more conservative or middle of the road stance now as opposed to the hard line liberal (anti Bush - anything Bush did I am against) stance he started with.

You still lost. I saw through Bush before he even took office. The same way I see through McCain and Obama...

... get your X-ray goggle game up.

...My only point with Obama (whether taxes, foreign policy, or the economy) is you will never know who he is unless you give him the chance as Preisdent...

Yeah, and I would never know if C4 was a bomb unless I tinkered with it... OOPS! [explosion]

Last edited: