lmao @ this white girl getting mad cuz i was clowning Palin on the Supreme Court shit

thereason

Star
Registered
I'm chilling at the bank and the clip came on where she couldn't name a surpreme court case. So I'm talking to the dude behind me and we start clowning her on how the fuck she's a govener and dont know this shit. This bitch turns around and say's "well atleast she's out there trying." So I respond "theres a difference from tryin and "Failing!!!!"* in jim jones "ballin" voice (yes that was corny)*. Bitch started turning red and says "so I bet you dont know any surpreme court cases". Now everyone in the banks turns and is looking at me. I started laughing and say "bitch i dont have to, i'm not the one whose gonna be a heart beat away from being the leadered of the free world...but I'll get back to ya on that one (in Palin voice)". Everyone starts laughing, she storms out of the banks and I yell "btw Bush vs Gore '00 bitch!" :lol::lol::lol: she done got heated and didnt even get to do what she came to the bank to do :lol::lol::lol:

obama/biden 08 :cool:

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
Re: lmao @ this white girl getting mad cuz i was clowning Palin on the Supreme Court

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you a fool for that one.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: lmao @ this white girl getting mad cuz i was clowning Palin on the Supreme Court

I'm chilling at the bank and the clip came on where she couldn't name a surpreme court case. So I'm talking to the dude behind me and we start clowning her on how the fuck she's a govener and dont know this shit. This bitch turns around and say's "well atleast she's out there trying." So I respond "theres a difference from tryin and "Failing!!!!"* in jim jones "ballin" voice (yes that was corny)*. Bitch started turning red and says "so I bet you dont know any surpreme court cases". Now everyone in the banks turns and is looking at me. I started laughing and say "bitch i dont have to, i'm not the one whose gonna be a heart beat away from being the leadered of the free world...but I'll get back to ya on that one (in Palin voice)". Everyone starts laughing, she storms out of the banks and I yell "btw Bush vs Gore '00 bitch!" :lol::lol::lol: she done got heated and didnt even get to do what she came to the bank to do :lol::lol::lol:

Bush vs Gore '00 is the best you could come up with :confused: are you black?

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

So your ass JUST admitted that you don't know a Superme Court Justice??? you don't even know the BLACK ONE?? Clarence Thomas.

djcasperdotcom

Star
Registered

i really dont see how even the hardest of the hard rock republicans cannot see the circus their supporting.......

i mean their more loyal than Raiders fans....

divine

Superstar
BGOL Investor

Pardon me if I'm wrong... but wasn't the question to Palin, name a Supreme Court case that you disagreed with (besides Roe v Wade)? Not simply name any Supreme Court Case.

thereason

Star
Registered

i really dont see how even the hardest of the hard rock republicans cannot see the circus their supporting.......

:lol::lol:
:lol:

datu rocc

Star
Registered

that's below the belt. :hmm:

voodoo

Star
Registered

So your ass JUST admitted that you don't know a Superme Court Justice??? you don't even know the BLACK ONE?? Clarence Thomas.

he said cases not justices. I know Brown vs The Board of Education :dance:

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered

:lol:

Laughing Man

Star
Registered

:dance2::dance2::dance2::roflmao2::dance2::roflmao2::dance2::roflmao2::dance2::dance2::roflmao2:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered

he said cases not justices. I know Brown vs The Board of Education :dance:

I admit, I skimmed. Shit, there's so many I hated, Plessy vs Ferguson (every black person should know that) is the biggest.

BoyJupiter

Star
Registered

thereason,

Good job, bruh.

voodoo

Star
Registered

I admit, I skimmed. Shit, there's so many I hated, Plessy vs Ferguson (every black person should know that) is the biggest.

damn that was right on the tip of my brain

AristotlesOwn

Star
Registered

They were secretly laughing at you for not knowing one case. You clowned old girl...but you also put yourself out there....can't be too proud about that.

Brnpit

Rising Star
Registered

bitch palin - didn't even mention the exxon case that was decided agaisnt alaskins

TheKingofVa

Support BGOL
Registered

:lol::lol::lol: good job putting that dumb bitch in her place

flagrant510

Potential Star
Registered

Ni**a u know u wasnt calling her all those "bitches" in the bank. Im glad u clowned her, but u can save the excess storytelling.:dance:

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member

you gonna get terminated now. :smh:

you done embarrassed little suzy snowflake. :smh:
fuck that cunt! :lol:

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member

was she cute???? you could at least spit some game and disagreed after breakfast

:smh:

don't be a simp chimp.

SYDNEYSTREETZ

Star
Registered

man u might get the clan at your door keep fucking around getting bold wit yo obama long white tee

keep fuckin around playa

the grand master wizard aint having it

b careful

keysersoze

Star
Registered

you couldn't come up with Brown v. Board of Ed.

That and the Dred Scott decision. :angry:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Ni**a u know u wasnt calling her all those "bitches" in the bank. Im glad u clowned her, but u can save the excess storytelling.:dance:

co-sign.

nigga please..... you are not all up in a bank of all places calling a white woman a bitch.

charlie dark

Star
Registered

co-sign.

nigga please..... you are not all up in a bank of all places calling a white woman a bitch.

I don't agree with calling anyone a bitch, but you guys say it like it's 1949 and that a brudda could get lynched for it...:lol:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

I don't agree with calling anyone a bitch, but you guys say it like it's 1949 and that a brudda could get lynched for it...:lol:

point taken, but nigga please.......

Last edited:

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster

Bush vs Gore '00 is the best you could come up with :confused: are you black?

WTF?

Is that what you have to add to this beating my man gave this white bitch?

Are YOU black motherfucker?