Let me know if I'm tripping

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor

I feel like I live in an alternate reality. Check out the replies and quotes and tell me what y'all think. I think that guy had every right to put her out his crib. And he was smart for recording it so she couldn't do no petty shit after. Btw, I'm lightweight tired of black men talking down on or trying to clown on other black men for clout from women.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe she couldn't but he would of said then you shouldn't of came over....

This isn't no poetic Justice Janet has to go home,give it a month or two she'll text him about returning her George Forman grill cause Janet getting a little fat.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
but posting every shit on social media
like you are gen z is chump move
Here's my issues with that take. First, I agree with you. Let's get that out the way. At the same time if she was the one recording herself leave on some "he's kicking me out because I won't give him no pussy" not only would dude STILL get clowned, the whole "why would she posting it online" would be automatically dismissed and the goalposts moved. I'll used they same counter argument, he did it for his safety and for the record so everyone is a witness if anything we're to happen.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Here's my issues with that take. First, I agree with you. Let's get that out the way. At the same time if she was the one recording herself leave on some "he's kicking me out because I won't give him no pussy" not only would dude STILL get clowned, the whole "why would she posting it online" would be automatically dismissed and the goalposts moved. I'll used they same counter argument, he did it for his safety and for the record so everyone is a witness if anything we're to happen.

I can dig what you are saying but lets be realistic about it. I read through lot of the replies, he did that shit on some attention whoring shit. Putting the chick out is one thing, trying to get internet daps for putting her out is corny as fuck.

daddyfatsacks9000

BGOL Investor
I can dig what you are saying but lets be realistic about it. I read through lot of the replies, he did that shit on some attention whoring shit. Putting the chick out is one thing, trying to get internet daps for putting her out is corny as fuck.

99.999999999999% of what ANYBODY posts on social media is some attention whoring shit. That's the point. I believe people believe it's corny just because it's a woman, not because he posted it. Subconsciously most folks automatic response is to "protect" a female.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Had a chick who was sleeping over tell me she wasn't really that sexual a person when I tried smashing late like 2-3am (we had fucked earlier in the day, even bought the bitch pizza lol)

I gave her this look :hmm: and all of a sudden I was like oh damn, I gotta get up at like 6 for work, imma need you to dip lol she was dumbfounded, she had to have her homie to come pick her up and I didn't even let her wait at the spot, sent her into the cold south central streets.:giggle:

I was an asshole.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had a chick who was sleeping over tell me she wasn't really that sexual a person when I tried smashing late like 2-3am (we had fucked earlier in the day, even bought the bitch pizza lol)

I gave her this look :hmm: and all of a sudden I was like oh damn, I gotta get up at like 6 for work, imma need you to dip lol she was dumbfounded, she had to have her homie to come pick her up and I didn't even let her wait at the spot, sent her into the cold south central streets.:giggle:

I was an asshole.

nah...if a bish don't work they can't eat.. she tried to steal from you...brah

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been through this same shit. Bitch came south to see me from up north. Picked her up from the spot where she was visiting friends (don't ask).

She gets to my spot, takes a shower, gets in the bed with some victoria secret sleep wear, gets in my bed and then says she don't wanna fuck. Quote: "Can we do it in the morning".

Took that bitch right back to where I got her from. If no means no, then you gotta go!

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Imported from Napa", that statement got my geography all fucked up. Had to look it up to make sure it's the same Napa Valley that's in the US of A.
She did get a massage, a free meal, pussy ate and drank "imported" wine so just chalk it up as a donation to the needy but please don't claim it's a win because she had to drive a long way back.

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
He talked himself outta that pussy.
1. She had that big ole Overnight Vag Bag as I call it. She had plans on giving it up.
2. She drove to him. Women are serious about their gas.
3. He ate the box. He should have said ladies first.
4. He fed and wined her. Bitches love food and drink.
5. She ain't arguing on the way out. He fumbled the box.

I do not have a female come over to my house at night unless she pack her vag bag. I don't do netflix and chill, if you drive over we both understand your pussy is on the table. At a certain age you have to learn how to have direct conversations with women, he seems very immature.

vertigo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He talked himself outta that pussy.
1. She had that big ole Overnight Vag Bag as I call it. She had plans on giving it up.
2. She drove to him. Women are serious about their gas.
3. He ate the box. He should have said ladies first.
4. He fed and wined her. Bitches love food and drink.
5. She ain't arguing on the way out. He fumbled the box.

I do not have a female come over to my house at night unless she pack her vag bag. I don't do netflix and chill, if you drive over we both understand your pussy is on the table. At a certain age you have to learn how to have direct conversations with women, he seems very immature.
absolutely the vibe I got

Cause fam, listen- if I got a chick coming over- she driving to mine, and she git out the whip with that big ass samsonite luggage?

fetchimage

oh, I know it's on- I'm trying to figure out how I'm getting her out the crib before morning, lol.

She used his shower, drank up his imported (all the way from California) wine, laid out and got rubbed down and let him eat the box.( and from the back even! ... let's just agree he ate her ass)

She was trying to give him that pussy.

I guess there is the chance she was never gonna give him none, but like you said it doesn't all add up.

See how quiet she was walking to her car? Not arguing- not signifying? that's classic "YOU fucked this up nigga.... " don't be surprised if she post her side of the story at some point.

Bro said she'd be more comfortable at home... but she ain't going home. She got her back blowed out that night, It just wasn't by him.

934f660a6976e0b786e82d0fdf2b5dc56add3e8a47ebe181effb3bc5ede749b3_3.webp

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Well, she got what she wanted out of him. He was trying to get what he wanted out of her but failed. She won in the end. He should take the loss and work on his tactics for next time.

Yep that sums it up!!