Legal: Kim Mulkey threatens Washington Post with lawsuit during 4-minute tirade over unpublished article UPDATE: READ IT

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10114974-kim-mulkeys-conflicts-with-baylor-lsu-players-coaching-methods-detailed-in-report.amp.html

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man she has her Dad living like a derelict, alone in his 80's. This bitch makes over $3M a year, she can't at least buy her Dad a house :angry:

Left her home acreage to the woods. Cut off her own sister. Damn Kim doesn't forget or forgive shit.

Black people will follow evil white people to the end pf the earth and stay SILENT on the abuse.

Looks like she ks going back to back too :smh:

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have yet to read the article....

But was it just me or were those old ass titties sitting nice on the sideline today? Only noticed because the camera zoomed in when she was hitting the lil Kim hardcore pose.
Lol....I just noticed her big ass GILF titties today too!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I read most of the article. It's a mostly who gives a fuck profile on her. She's a shitty sister and daughter. Doesn't fuck with her former and possibly current LGBTQ players. Holds grudges but is a winner as a player and coach. The way Kim was talking I was thinking that there were stories of her fucking an entire basketball team during her playing days.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read most of the article. It's a mostly who gives a fuck profile on her. She's a shitty sister and daughter. Doesn't fuck with her former and possibly current LGBTQ players. Holds grudges but is a winner as a player and coach. The way Kim was talking I was thinking that there were stories of her fucking an entire basketball team during her playing days.
She scared of that alphabet crew coming after her and suing her and the school.