check your sourcesthe Latinos who voted for Trump are not the ones getting deported
There’s Latino Trump voters and supporters in this very thread that got Deported and their family deportedHate to ruin anyone's joy in this thread but the Latinos who voted for Trump are not the ones getting deported. Many of them actually support the deportations. This whole thread is funny but useless. These white and white-adjacent Latinos will keep voting for some racist CAC to be in power.
Yeah many of them that supported ICE and Trump got their family deported. But I haven't seen one deportation from someone who actually voted. None of those "I will boat por Donal Tronk!" will get it.There’s Latino Trump voters and supporters in this very thread that got Deported and their family deported
Some have been deported, fuck em allYeah many of them that supported ICE and Trump got their family deported. But I haven't seen one deportation from someone who actually voted. None of those "I will boat por Donal Tronk!" will get it.
Lmbaoooooo
Hate to ruin anyone's joy in this thread but the Latinos who voted for Trump are not the ones getting deported. Many of them actually support the deportations. This whole thread is funny but useless. These white and white-adjacent Latinos will keep voting for some racist CAC to be in power.
So you saying watching friends, family, mates getting deported because of their vote didn't affect them in any way?Yeah many of them that supported ICE and Trump got their family deported. But I haven't seen one deportation from someone who actually voted. None of those "I will boat por Donal Tronk!" will get it.