Larry June is the best rapper out right now *Told You Niggas Years Ago*

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Worldwide tours. Mainstream recognition. Big independent numbers. Your wack raps wild never bring you close . Good job lame nigga.

Ok, so some of y’all cats like trash ass music from wack rappers…ok, and? And you get in your feelings over my opinion…A’ight…on that note, nice try, bitch nigga…

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U mad as hell
Holla at me when you go on tour nigga
Numbers :yes:

Me, mad…check your replies, slim…I think you are talking about YOU…all I said is I think dude is trash…and I still say that cat’s music is trash…and you took it a little too personal, like I was talking about your boyfriend…And, why are you bragging about another man’s achievements, sales, money, etc.? Guess I was right in calling you a bitch, because you’re definitely acting like you’re his…now, take your sensitive, Larry June loving ass the fuck on somewhere…and take that man’s dick out ya mouth:roflmao:

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Me, mad…check your replies, slim…I think you are talking about YOU…all I said is I think dude is trash…and I still say that cat’s music is trash…and you took it a little too personal, like I was talking about your boyfriend…And, why are you bragging about another man’s achievements, sales, money, etc.? Guess I was right in calling you a bitch, because you’re definitely acting like you’re his…now, take your sensitive, Larry June loving ass the fuck on somewhere…and take that man’s dick out ya mouth:roflmao:

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

man, this aint it. I guess im to old, but there was nothing new or refreshing in this. He said he get his socks from macys i hit eject. Niggas just wanna sound like rappers 20 years ago and think they will be the best now, impossible.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been hipped to Larry June's music for a least a decade.
The brother is a swaggish but smooth and mellow vibe type of rapper.
His rap music is in my Mp3 playlist when driving on those long car trips.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man, this aint it. I guess im to old, but there was nothing new or refreshing in this. He said he get his socks from macys i hit eject. Niggas just wanna sound like rappers 20 years ago and think they will be the best now, impossible.
He just talking bout shit that regular 9-5 ambitious dudes do on the daily.
He's not lyrical or poetic,but hes relatable if your into advancing economically and living a comfortable life.

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He makes incredibly cool, vibey music. Surprisingly wholesome in some ways. I'd even say aspirational lmao... I suggest throwing it on when riding around town or on a nice little road trip... As far as albums, I'd recommend NUMBERS.... He's not super lyrical. But he knows what to say and how to say it. Beat selection is phenomenal! He is low key a marketing genius and kinda pulls you into his world. People are thrown off by the delivery and his non-chalant stylings at first, until you realize he really has something to say when he's not on that P shit lol ...

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He makes incredibly cool, vibey music. Surprisingly wholesome in some ways. I'd even say aspirational lmao... I suggest throwing it on when riding around town or on a nice little road trip... As far as albums, I'd recommend NUMBERS.... He's not super lyrical. But he knows what to say and how to say it. Beat selection is phenomenal! He is low key a marketing genius and kinda pulls you into his world. People are thrown off by the delivery and his non-chalant stylings at first, until you realize he really has something to say when he's not on that P shit lol ...
Larry just be riding his bike or out for a lil jog, might be smoking some bud on his way to pick up a smoothie with a bitch in the new whip.
Reg shit, healthy and organic