Larry June is the best rapper out right now *Told You Niggas Years Ago*

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It’s about eating healthy nigga
Only a nigga with man-titties would even make this type of post
Why you imagining niggas with titties though? I'm just not used to a rapper who spits like he's getting endorsements from Orange Julius..

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
What the fuck? Is MC Hammer ghost writing for him? It's even about rap, it's all marketing.
He put more time making those videos than writing those raps. I know Currency flow lazy
but he actually raps. Him and Khalifa used to go hard on those tracks.:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

@YoungSinister

"on an island with my feet out, eatin' some raisins"

"This beat so smooth, I ain't even have to sing on it
You a Taco Bell nigga, bitch, I got this lobster imported
Bitch, I'm hella important, better do your homework
Before I take you serious I'ma have to check that dome first"

:lol:

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody bumped your shit nigga
On the other hand....June’s shit is jammin
And apparently you’re speaking from your own experience...I damn sure don’t know of anybody playing some Young Sinister shit (Young Sinister......motherfucker, please )...don’t get mad at me because I think your man is trash and called it out...get out ya feelings about my opinion and stop acting like a bitch about it...you responded like I’m talking about your boyfriend

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And apparently you’re speaking from your own experience...I damn sure don’t know of anybody playing some Young Sinister shit (Young Sinister......motherfucker, please )...don’t get mad at me because I think your man is trash and called it out...get out ya feelings about my opinion and stop acting like a bitch about it...you responded like I’m talking about your boyfriend
Unlike you, I knew I couldn’t rap... so I never tried
It must suck to realize that you did nothing but waste time

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
he raps about juices and smoothies alot. Did he work at smoothie king before he got on ?
It’s a Bay Area thing, Boba tea and smoothies. Taking a bitch to the boba tea spot and to a nice view over looking the city to smoke was the move. lol Niggas trying to be cheap and romantic.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Bro...nobody likes talented rappers. You're supposed to be an entertainer. Bhad Bhaby "raps". Tekashi raps and snitches.
You already know who the hottest rapper in the game is.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Damn, I'm going to call Silkk the Shocker and tell him the good news. He's not the worst anymore.

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The waste of time is going back and forth with a loser like you...go back to sucking Larry’s dick “little sinister”...you’re definitely showing you know how to do that LOL