Larry June is the best rapper out right now *Told You Niggas Years Ago*

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He looks like Roc Marciano but his skill level isn't up to par....he's trying to swag on a beat and ain't saying shit and the hook is annoying as hell.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
:roflmao:

Nigga...
Dave East shits on him.
Joyner Lucas shits on him.
Nipsey Hussle shits on him.
Tobe Nwigwe shits on him.
Do I even have to mention the legends that are still rapping and putting out music that shits on him?
Fabolous, Jay Z, Nas, Styles, Sheek, Jada, Royce, T.I.
Shit, I’ve never even heard @wtfrulookinat music from 20 years ago but I’m sure it’s shitting on this wack ass cat Larry June.​

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OP 100% knows this nigga or is this nigga lol

Haha nah man. I’m a Curren$y fan and heard him in some features
Checked his shit out and it’s vibing. His music fits the lifestyle of a real one
Hip hop is a diverse art form. Your lyrics don’t have to be super nice if niggas can feel what you’re saying, or you’re saying shit in a certain way
You heard the joint in the sig?
Yes

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh can rap, but he done found his gimmick and is cashing in on it. Good job Larry! You’re doing good!

wtfrulookinat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody bumped your shit nigga
On the other hand....June’s shit is jammin

Guess what, bruh...you’re right, nobody “bumped” my shit, because that wasn’t my aspiration...you’re all in your feelings and this nigga is still wack - as - a - MotherFucker! Ain’t nothing changing that shit...ya man can’t rap worth shit! And if you’re ”bumping” that trash, then guess what else...you like wack niggas and your taste in music is billshit...now, bump that?

And I hope that shit ain’t you rhyming, trying to push that shit on the humble...if so, find a new hobby

Last edited:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess what, bruh...you’re right, nobody “bumped” my shit, because that wasn’t my aspiration...you’re all in your feelings and this nigga is still wack - as - a - MotherFucker! Ain’t nothing changing that shit...ya man can’t rap worth shit! And if you’re ”bumping” that trash, then guess what else...you like wack niggas and your taste in music is billshit...now, bump that?

And I hope that shit ain’t you rhyming, trying to push that shit on the humble...if so, find a new hobby
Homie, you’re clearly the only one in his feelings
Wow :lol:

chitownsfinest

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is the OP high?!? Nigga sound retarded with those Casio beats.

Want some time nice underground spit? Check Mach Hommy...

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:yes:

Ya'll aren't feeling it because ya'll aren't on the same vibe
That's cool
Black music is diverse. Different styles for niggas on different wavelengths
We all understand

In terms of lifestyle rap, Larry June is the best out right now

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This must be the op or his cousin or something because this shit is pure trash. dude has absolutely no delivery at all and it sounds like he's reading but he can't read. Awful. When I hear of Larry June I think Kofi Daeshaun. Terrible
:lol: