Ladies: Where At Physically Do You Recieve The Most Compliments?

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Is it your eyes? Lips? tiddies? Legs? Booty? Skin/Skintone? Thighs? Etc......

I know you ladies have your strong points that turn men on. From large breasts with quarter size nipples to the sistas with nice full lips that wear the clear cherry lipgloss..:yes::yes:

...Just Curious.:confused:

Actually I had another question, but I'll save that for another time.;)

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
Eyes, calves, nipples and lips...a few times arms and shoulders because I wear a lot of tank tops, and halters. I'm tiny but I work it best I can.:)

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Men usually compliment me on my thick thighs, breasts, eyes and lips. Lately, I've been getting BIG compliments about my clear complexion and pretty "skin tone..." I think the complexion one is the one I like the most, cause it's showing a man I take care of myself...

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
my eyes,thighs and ass.Oh yea hair too,alot of men for some reason dont think its real

Last edited:

SinaminDelite

Backshot Queen
BGOL Investor
Eyes, lips, ass, thighs, and hair. Nobody believes me when I say I'm Haitian, I always get asked if I'm some sort of Asian mix.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
this thread is going to support how piggish us me are. I'm willing to say 90+ percent of the responses is going to deal with tits and ass.

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
this thread is going to support how piggish us me are. I'm willing to say 90+ percent of the responses is going to deal with tits and ass.

That's true. that's the first thing most men notice.

Me. I'am a sucker for Eyes, Nice skin, and nice soft hair. Long or short.

HoneyDip

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
it depends on the person lol... some guys love my ass. others love my smile. a couple love my complexion

modagr8

Potential Star
Registered
Sorry Supa I know this is 4 the ladies, but my imagination is in overdrive right now. I needed to get that message to my ladies...Back to Lurking in this thread

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
I get alot on my smile, my breast, and my legs, calves specifically. And hair, some random lady spent 20 minutes at shoprite the other day asking me about what products I use and how beautiful my curls were.

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
^^Cleopatra J if that's u in the sig....a little lower please. :D..and are those dimples I see?

Sorry Supa I know this is 4 the ladies, but my imagination is in overdrive right now. I needed to get that message to my ladies...Back to Lurking in this thread

Lol....I can dig that fam. Just reading all of the responses got my imagination running too. I thought about this thread today when I was on on 125 st. I was paying extra attention to what the women were looking like (even though it's cold now)

The fellas are more then welcome to come in with their input on what attracts them to a woman physically. I should have stated that in the beginning.

Besides the tits and azz, i'm a sucker for a pretty smile, nice teeth, and eyes and skin....I do have a fetish for nipples, bellybuttons, thighs and legs. :yes:

SuperGenius

Star
Registered
Oh yeah, and something about dimples above the booty, zebra stripes on the booty, and the way a woman arches her back is a turnon too.:D

Last edited:

Ciel

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
guys say my smile

ladies say my hair

I have natural twisty hair. Fellas don't seem to comment on it but the ladies always stop me to ask questions about what I do to it.

I keep my body covered, so I don't get compliments on the rest of me. :cool:

lilsexii

Potential Star
OG Investor
Mostly ass, legs, hair and smile. I'm petite and chocolate, so that helps too...

Last edited: