!!!!!!LADIES ONLY!!!!!!Jamie Foxx?lol

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
You picked out the two who have done EXTRA working out in support of particular roles.

Even Blunt's dry ass logic can't bring me down from my Jamie Foxx inspired want-to-lick-him-until-I-get-tongue-cramps-cause-his -dick-is-heavy-and-it's-not-even-hard high:yes:

23308083_p3xng9fd.jpg

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
THANKS FOR Reposting that pic DA!!! I think the site I posted it originally from doesnt hot link:yes::yes::yes:

followup

BGOL Investor
Now that I stopped focusing on the dick, I notice that Jamie got a ton of baby oil and lotion in that bathroom... maybe he is not as big a player as he portrays himself to be LMAO!!!

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
Now that I stopped focusing on the dick, I notice that Jamie got a ton of baby oil and lotion in that bathroom... maybe he is not as big a player as he portrays himself to be LMAO!!!

Could be why he turned "Supahead" down. He most definitely dodged the bullet on that one.:yes:

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
Re: Jamie Foxx?lol

Isn't this the guy who blasted Miley Cyrus for being sexually provocative and self-absorbed??

Once again, you moronic cracka, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Jamie cracked on Miley Cyrus' big-gums-having-ass for thinking that she was significant enough to ruin the career of Radiohead. He didn't say a thing about her being sexually provocative.

I've noticed a definite pattern with your posts. You habitually make shit up (or misrepresent the truth in some other manner) and hope that no one knows better. I, however, see you for what you are, a bullshit artist. I'm undecided as to whether you are a willful purveyor of misinformation or just a drooling halfwit, but one thing is certain. You're not an authority on a god damned thing. :lol:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Re: Jamie Foxx?lol

Once again, you moronic cracka, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Jamie cracked on Miley Cyrus' big-gums-having-ass for thinking that she was significant enough to ruin the career of Radiohead. He didn't say a thing about her being sexually provocative.

This is a 41 year-old man, with an arrest record, a "whore-ish" reputation, two out-of-wedlock kids and his dick exposed all over the internet, mocking a 16 year-old child on his horrid show for no particular reason other than cheap laughs. :smh:

"Foxx also suggested that Cyrus "make a sex tape and grow up. Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan … and get some crack in your pipe … That's what I want."

I've noticed a definite pattern with your posts. You habitually make shit up (or misrepresent the truth in some other manner) and hope that no one knows better. I, however, see you for what you are, a bullshit artist. I'm undecided as to whether you are a willful purveyor of misinformation or just a drooling halfwit, but one thing is certain. You're not an authority on a god damned thing.

So silly. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
I still dont get why men are in this thread w/ dick pics of Jamie Foxx....:hmm:

The same reason women are in threads where they can see the nude photos or "beaver shots" of well-known women that become internet and media sensations. I doubt they're getting off on those photos. It's about becoming aware of and commenting on the existence of the photo, and not about admiration for what's being shown. I have no interest in Jamie Foxx's body, but I do have an interest in his idiotic hypocrisy.

Last edited:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Really???? I dont know about this being stupidly....Looks pretty dayum tasty to me...

23308083_p3xng9fd.jpg

The same reason women are in threads where they can see Britney Spears, Cassie, Paris Hilton or other well-known women stupidly exposing themselves publicly and creating an internet "story." It's about becoming aware of and commenting on the ridiculous, self-humiliating act itself, and not about admiration for what's being shown. I have no interest in Jamie Foxx's body, but I do have an interest in his idiotic hypocrisy.

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
...Looks pretty dayum tasty to me...

So do the subjects of these photos (to most men), but it doesn't stop anyone (including women) from calling them "stupid whores" or worse for putting their business out there "accidentally," or for being dumb (or narcissistic) enough to put themselves in the position to have it done to them.

At least they have the excuse of being young and naive. What's Jamie's?? Who knew he would beat Miley Cyrus to the "self-exploitaion via internet nudity" punch? :rolleyes:

venessa_hudgens_nude.jpg

cassie_nude_pics.jpg

rihanna-nude-6.jpg

Last edited:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Eh not my type, but I wouldnt call her a stupid whore...Not my style to say things like that. And I dont knock others for what they do. So what they have nude pic's who cares? We are in here appreciating his body and you are in here simply to do what you do...But hey do your thing your not hurting or bothering anyone. At lest me anyway:)

So do the subjects of these photos (to most men), but it doesn't stop anyone (including women) from calling them "stupid whores" or worse for putting their business out there "accidentally," or for being dumb (or narcissistic) enough to put themselves in the position to have it done to them.

At least they have the excuse of being young and naive. What's Jamie's?? Who knew he would beat Miley Cyrus to the "self-exploitaion via internet nudity" punch? :rolleyes:

Hey Desire nope I dont know what those mean:dunno:

Last edited: