Ladies? Grocery store pimping on Isle 7!? Ladies, does it bother you!?

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Grocery store pimping on Isle 7!

I meet women at the grocery store.

Last episode. I saw this fag ninja right, so then I'm walking down the Soda isle, making my choices, an there's a delightful older woman there. Ok, younger, older than me, she's 34.

She was in a pantsuit, she works at a local credit union center, anyway, she had some kinda id badge on, so dumb ass fag asks her . . .

" What Isle is your candy on? "

She says, " I'm sorry, I don't work here, but I believe it's on isle 3 . . . "

He snaps and he's standing with his feet together. :rolleyes: Which was how when I saw him earlier I identified his gay ass.

Men know what I'm talking about, men fucking stand with a stance that says, ' whatever comes, you can't push me over bitch '. Not your feet together saying I'm easy to push over

At least that's how I think.

Anyway, he moved on.

So I made the comment, " Yeah he would be looking for something sweet. " :rolleyes:

She looked at me, it went over her head for a sec. Then she started laughing, and we started talking . . . :yes: . . . for exchange of numbers.

Ladies, does it bother you when dudes hollar at the grocery store . . . . That situation gave me an in, that's normally how I do it.

:D

I don't just go in, like, what up!?

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
I love to meet men in the health food store. The record store used to be real good too when they were still around.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Funny story. I've met women in the supermarket and I've had women approach me in the supermarket. I don't see where there should be a problem either way. Plus whats in the cart can sometimes tell you a little about their lifestyle. :yes:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Plus whats in the cart can sometimes tell you a little about their lifestyle. :yes:
This is why I love to meet them in whole foods. I already know they have a certain degree of self knowledge/consciousness/awareness just because they are shopping in there. Also very unlikely they are a pork or meat eater. So there is already alot of common ground to build off of :yes:

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
Funny story. I've met women in the supermarket and I've had women approach me in the supermarket. I don't see where there should be a problem either way. Plus whats in the cart can sometimes tell you a little about their lifestyle. :yes:

Good point.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

firefly

Star
Registered
WALMART.........women have ried to bag me in there and they seen I was wit wifey, and still didn't care.......but everytime I go to Walmart I be feeling like I could bag something, literally at least 2 numbers......

Publix got them high class business asses tho', Kroger got them hood asses.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
I always get hit on in the grocery store. Be it a store manager, someone in the meat dept., or another customer.

But at the same time, I'm probably at my most friendliest and less guarded during that time. A few times brothas have asked about wine or what I was cooking. I enjoy those conversations.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
I always get hit on in the grocery store. Be it a store manager, someone in the meat dept.

I know I would NOT keep my mouth shut if I saw you.

;) :D

I do wonder. If you saw me, but did NOT know me. Would it be different.

Naw, you'll holla, I'm fucking gorgeous. :cool:

Yeah, an I wouldn't care. Your behind, I'm in INSTANT holla mode! I would def offer a nice meal, my treat.

Fuck it, Ohh'man I got a big ass crush behind you.

:D

kissmyazz

Banned
I always get hit on in the grocery store. Be it a store manager, someone in the meat dept., or another customer.

But at the same time, I'm probably at my most friendliest and less guarded during that time. A few times brothas have asked about wine or what I was cooking. I enjoy those conversations.

i'm willing too bet a thousand pesos that you don't spend much time in the condom aisle.

D

DigitalAngel2007

I'll go for customers in the store but the employees need to stick to work when they are on the clock. I'm funny about someone not being professional. I was in Walmart about 3am a few weeks ago and there must have been ten black dudes working all under the age of 25. They formed a circle and I could hardly get through as they started catcallin' and whistling and shit. I was pissed:angry:. It's not like I was in a club and sorta put myself out there. I was buying Orange Juice and Milk for heavens sake. Most women don't like to be put on the spot like they are sliding down a poll on the regular.:hmm:

kissmyazz

Banned
I'll go for customers in the store but the employees need to stick to work when they are on the clock. I'm funny about someone not being professional. I was in Walmart about 3am a few weeks ago and there must have been ten black dudes working all under the age of 25. They formed a circle and I could hardly get through as they started catcallin' and whistling and shit. I was pissed:angry:. It's not like I was in a club and sorta put myself out there. I was buying Orange Juice and Milk for heavens sake. Most women don't like to be put on the spot like they are sliding down a poll on the regular.:hmm:

why do you broads think niggas believe yalls tall tales.....you don't date niggas that work at grocery stores because they make 8$ an hour.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
i'm willing too bet a thousand pesos that you don't spend much time in the condom aisle.

She don't. She's celibate dummy.

why do you broads think niggas believe yalls tall tales.....you don't date niggas that work at grocery stores because they make 8$ an hour.

HAHAHA.

Yesterday, I was at the grocery store and played the dumb role. Nothing women like more than to school a brother, whether it be the kitchen or the bedroom. She approached me and assisted me(I'm not gonna tell you why); it was a conversation starter. Plus, like dude said above, you can see what she lives like by her cart.

Grocery stores are a good place to filter cuz I shop at pricey stores with excellent produce and meats so I know you got some finances if you're at a store I'm in.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Usually, when I'm shopping at Trader Joe's, I NEVER get hit on (probably because I don't see many black/single men frequenting that store here in Charlotte...lol)...

However, at a run of the mill grocery store, someone at the store may flirt with me or even someone shopping. The best was one time when I was when I was babysitting my niece (she was two at the time), and we were walking out with groceries. Some guy walked up to us and said, "Whomever gets the honor of going home to you and that beautiful girl is the luckiest man I know." Even though she wasn't my child, it did make me smile, cause I thought it was pretty sweet :lol:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
46952520_522256311608994_8490995828448559104_n.jpg