Krs One Talks About Losing Son And Clears Beef With Nelly

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Kio5TEPGO8g[/FLASH]

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe I'm late, but could someone please post the "Self-Construction" track.........

Holla

If I am late..... Isn't it amazing how something positive (HipHop related) gets little to no airplay.

Dmain_Event

Star
Registered
I remember that whole battle. That was when I actually gave a shit about hip-hop and I was Nelly fan. People was always dissin him. When that dis tract came out people shut the fuck up. Good times. When we gonna get some real-hip hop.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
KRS-One has always been sort of an arrogant prick to me. BUT, no one embodies the negative and positive in hip-hop more than Kris Parker. He is what hip-hop is truly all about. And that's why I have mad respect for this dude. He is the living, breathing dichotomy of what Hip-Hop and Hip-Hop MUSIC is and what it was intended to be. And the fact that he is STILL one of the dopest MC's around and has been since he stepped on the scene, only bolsters his position and stature. If there was ever of President of the Hip-Hop Nation, he is it.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
KRS-One has always been sort of an arrogant prick to me. BUT, no one embodies the negative and positive in hip-hop more than Kris Parker. He is what hip-hop is truly all about. And that's why I have mad respect for this dude. He is the living, breathing dichotomy of what Hip-Hop and Hip-Hop MUSIC is and what it was intended to be. And the fact that he is STILL one of the dopest MC's around and has been since he stepped on the scene, only bolsters his position and stature. If there was ever of President of the Hip-Hop Nation, he is it.

Agreed, but its one thing to pick on wack-ass PM Dawn.

He tried to bait Canibus into a beef, didnt work. Tried to bait Nelly, did work.

Then he's threatening to beat up pro-black journalists in front of white folk at Stanford? I mean he's HOF forever for me but...

C'mon Kris, get it together. Old school artists don't always burn.