Kodi Thread

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Tried kodi and amazon fire never cutting the cord again. U pay property taxes you should be able to pay for cable.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kodi ain't dead it just shit just shuffling around and new addons are replacing old or outdated addons and people don't know these things or what to install currently cause they don't keep up with what's going on. People install some shit once and expect it to work forever.

Knew this day would come. That's why I chilled on the firesticks. That 100.00 does not include tech support...LOL

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tried kodi and amazon fire never cutting the cord again. U pay property taxes you should be able to pay for cable.

I kinda agree...I splurge on so much other shit. The only thing close it seems is Set TV...but you still deal with the down links and shit....it is kinda easier to just pay if you got it....

I get mad at the poor folks I know with internet access but dont wanna learn about the device they just paid me 100.00 for. You would think they would want to learn more...instead they call me talking bout the firestick aint working no more...

Fuck all that shit

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enjoy while you can...the developer for Terranium already has shut down the website and github.

Too much heat...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
kodi isnt dead....

exodus is...and those shytty laggy builds are dead.....

use covenant.....

and year terrarium tv is a great alternative....use mobdro for live tv.....

you're welcome

Covenant had to shut down due to be threatened but its still working like some ppl exodus still working but for the most part its a wrap for them u can't even get them to come up no more if u upgrade ya kodi

Bob Unleaded is working great for me tho

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
I kinda agree...I splurge on so much other shit. The only thing close it seems is Set TV...but you still deal with the down links and shit....it is kinda easier to just pay if you got it....

I get mad at the poor folks I know with internet access but dont wanna learn about the device they just paid me 100.00 for. You would think they would want to learn more...instead they call me talking bout the firestick aint working no more...

Fuck all that shit

I have a coworker who does the same thing u do via those devices.

I just watched a crazy Suns vs Raptors game. Im about to watch the Wizards at the Trailblazers.

I have cable boxes in different for family and friends when they come by. Its always people over i cannot be crcryin crocodile tears about some link being down.

Last edited:

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
I've been on Terrarium for about 6 months now. The ads are annoying as fuck but runs better than Kodi IMO

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Covenant had to shut down due to be threatened but its still working like some ppl exodus still working but for the most part its a wrap for them u can't even get them to come up no more if u upgrade ya kodi

Bob Unleaded is working great for me tho

Hold Up..... Wait What ???

:eek2::confused::confused::confused::eek2:

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Right now my 6 year is watching Spy Kids 4 via his tablet running Terrarium through Chromcast. It works masterfully with Chromecast. Also if you have a Zen Box you can load it via USB or download it from your Mega app.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
Kodi has been wack and painful to use for a while now.. I found terrarium tv and its the truth.. Simple and its a stand alone app.. Works with fire sticks, android phones and android devices.. Heres a video showing u how to get the ad free version.. Only thing is the ad version gets automatic version updates and the ad free doesn't so u will have to download newer versions yourself.. I will post instructions on the ad versions and ad free versions.. Happy streaming!

Ad free

With ads and automatic version updates

props mayne

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold Up..... Wait What ???

:eek2::confused::confused::confused::eek2:
The story is... most of the developers of the major apps for Kodi got HAND delivered cease and desist letters from law firms.

Even those staying outside of the states.

They came to their front doors, rang their doorbells, hand delivered the letters and were told to stop or else.

Thats why most of the shyt on Kodi barely works anymore...most of em shut it down.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Installed the terrarium on my cell and casting via chromcast... but no links that actually play come up. I see all the trailers and titles etc.. but nothing plays.. jsut that spinning wheel.

Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: it works if I come out of the app itself and hit play on the cast though.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kodi has been wack and painful to use for a while now.. I found terrarium tv and its the truth.. Simple and its a stand alone app.. Works with fire sticks, android phones and android devices.. Heres a video showing u how to get the ad free version.. Only thing is the ad version gets automatic version updates and the ad free doesn't so u will have to download newer versions yourself.. I will post instructions on the ad versions and ad free versions.. Happy streaming!

Ad free

Once I followed the instructions and got to the part where I downloaded the address then tried to open it it said no app found to handle this file.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ad free

I just realized I did not type in the address right and could not get the remote to go back so I unplugged the firestick and turned it back on and now the buttons on the remote will not move anything on the firestick. How do I get the remote back acting right?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

This and the fact that Mobdro, terrarium, and koko will have the same problem. In fact it’s worst because they all use a single interface while Kodi uses multiple apps

These Kodi is dead threads always kill me because Clearly they don’t understand Kodi at all.

KODI is an open source program... it’s never going to die. It’s the apps that die and there is always going to be somebody that’s going to make an app..

Terrarium is an App... it’s looks pretty and the interface is great but it’s an app. If it’s owners decide to quit.. it’s going to die.

The lesson is if you want to rely on streaming devices to get your entertainment... you are going to have bone up on your computer skills eventually and study up on the new apps.

But to be on the real... just to put some reality to folks.. 85% of these programs are based in the UK and the UK is coming down hard on people. So just don’t get to comfortable with anything right now.

And please move this the cord cutters thread

This entire post was unnecessary...

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ad free

How do you change the browser settings?

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
This is right on time. I tried to koad Krypton 17.6 last night and lots of addons are wack now. I'm looking for new builds but want to try somethi g different. Gonna give terarium a shot.