Pink Camo
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm on that same boat. This was cringe when this scene came out.She looks better now than she did when she was younger. Is it me?
I've said for a while that Kim Wayans could get it. Now, her scrunched up ugly face is on par with former pornstar Monique, but when she's looking regular, she looks good, nice body too.She looks better now than she did when she was younger. Is it me?
Damn, i forgot about her.
She still looks good after all these years.
I hope she's doing fine.
But I won't have no problem filling all 3 of her holes up.
"Still"?

I'm gonna blow the dust off that pussy.She didn't look good before. She looks good now but before......
![]()
Unattractive
She's not ugly to me.Unattractive
To each his own.She wasn't a beauty queen for sho, but imo, she was not bad looking at all... then and now.
Laying up with a cac,
shit half of the Wayans are
Yup, that's what most of us agree with.woww she looks better as she got older....
my home girl sister was like this all thur her 20's then rite at 30-31 my nigg that lil bihh face and frame did a 180 for the better but fromYup, that's what most of us agree with.
Some people feel she isn't attractive whether she's older or not.

Right, for some women being older they look better because of their weight gain or facial features improved. SO, I love older women and have met and smashed older women as well.my home girl sister was like this all thur her 20's then rite at 30-31 my nigg that lil bihh face and frame did a 180 for the better but from
30-back down she was just a regular alt-anime chic that no one was looking at all..![]()
Huhor not hetero
Hmm, do you think it might have something to do with Black men not finding her attractive?Laying up with a cac, shit half of the Wayans are