Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures (We Dont Trust You)/ Drake Responds/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these dudes suddenly going against drakes proves he was right about no loyalty since day one

Or they've finally had enough of his throwing shots/ dirty macking BS and then hiding his hands.

"What Would Pluto Do" has Drake admitting to doing some real nasty work out in the streets.

"Yeah, you fucked a rapper, but you haven't fucked Drake."
"What would Pluto do? He fucked the bitch. So I fucked the bitch."

And then for Drake to take Tia Kemp (Ross' BM) at her word and then invite Ross' ex to the show and give her the VIP treatment......?!!

This dude has access to EVERYONE'S phone number. But nah..... he chooses to do those things willingly and then seems shocked when people feel some kind of way.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Or they've finally had enough of his throwing shots/ dirty macking BS and then hiding his hands.

"What Would Pluto Do" has Drake admitting to doing some real nasty work out in the streets.

"Yeah, you fucked a rapper, but you haven't fucked Drake."
"What would Pluto do? He fucked the bitch. So I fucked the bitch."

And then for Drake to take Tia Kemp (Ross' BM) at her word and then invite Ross' ex to the show and give her the VIP treatment......?!!

This dude has access to EVERYONE'S phone number. But nah..... he chooses to do those things willingly and then seems shocked when people feel some kind of way.

Well damn...

So these other rappers ain't take shots at him though?

I understand all this is either high school or soap opera but I also feel like some of these dudes like Ross look funny in the light going at Drake after all the success he specifically brought him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He was a meal ticket

Bars on bars.

I was listening to that for all the digs volume 2

That boy predicted ALL this sh*t EXACTLY

sidebar... Cole innocent bystander in all this.

Sidebar 2... if I don't get a response fairly soon? I really don't care. Just make GOOD MUSIC PERIOD

that's how we need to judge all these fools

Sidebar 3...

Big Sean? No one cares.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bars on bars.

I was listening to that for all the digs volume 2

That boy predicted ALL this sh*t EXACTLY

sidebar... Cole innocent bystander in all this.

Sidebar 2... if I don't get a response fairly soon? I really don't care. Just make GOOD MUSIC PERIOD

that's how we need to judge all these fools

Sidebar 3...

Big Sean? No one cares.
Sidebar, when has anyone ever cared about Big Sean? :giggle:; he ain’t in the class of future drake kdot Cole and Travis ; so he always overshadowed…and they should have responded already but they know kdot has a response waiting for their response…

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Sidebar, when has anyone ever cared about Big Sean? :giggle:; he ain’t in the class of future drake kdot Cole and Travis ; so he always overshadowed…and they should have respected already but they know kdot has a response waiting for their response…

Real talk... Sean can really rap and he can do something rap nerds need to respect more - make an ACTUAL SONG.

But I don't know if it's his look his voice his demeanor his Subject matter - he kinda mid. Like a Wiz Khalifa. That is NOT a diss because I like them both a lot and been listening since day one I'm talking music blog days. These are platinum veteran Grammy nominated respected artists.

Sean is a great rapper charismatic smart MC. He just not one of THOSE GUYS. That ain't a diss. Not everyone is Michael Jackson prince Madonna etc.

Realer talk? J. Cole was dangerously close to being in the Sean category once upon time not long ago.

So sometimes it's just fate.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well damn...

So these other rappers ain't take shots at him though?

I understand all this is either high school or soap opera but I also feel like some of these dudes like Ross look funny in the light going at Drake after all the success he specifically brought him.
Bruh

The world knows Ross and Tia have a tense relationship at best,....

And Ross showed the world how naive/ green Ms Mackey is/was.....

So for you to hit up and then talk to said BM AND then give Ross' NEWLY ex gf the VIP treatment at your concert. He just broke up with the girl less than a month ago. That might have been him trying to give her a lil timeout....

"Aye take ya ass back to your parents house or sleeping on your girls couch. See how your life is without me for a minute. Then aye in 2-3 months let's try this again."

But here comes savage Drake, swooping in. Now how is Ross supposed to react. Ross may not have done ANYTHING to Drake, but now Drake has disrespected him. One way privately the other way VERY PUBLIC.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real talk... Sean can really rap and he can do something rap nerds need to respect more - make an ACTUAL SONG.

But I don't know if it's his look his voice his demeanor his Subject matter - he kinda mid. Like a Wiz Khalifa. That is NOT a diss because I like them both a lot and been listening since day one I'm talking music blog days. These are platinum veteran Grammy nominated respected artists.

Sean is a great rapper charismatic smart MC. He just not one of THOSE GUYS. That ain't a diss. Not everyone is Michael Jackson prince Madonna etc.

Realer talk? J. Cole was dangerously close to being in the Sean category once upon time not long ago.

My problem with Cole is the majority of his albums have no replay value. He goes so hard on features. Like we be like dam Cole :eek2: and then that nigga release an album and we be like dam Cole :yawn: he don’t do it on his albums :smh: big Sean is below and basically irrelevant at this point…

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GJvFOdSXcAAujJe

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wiz>>>>>>>big sean

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sidebar, when has anyone ever cared about Big Sean? :giggle:; he ain’t in the class of future drake kdot Cole and Travis ; so he always overshadowed…and they should have responded already but they know kdot has a response waiting for their response…

I like some of his old Detroit shit

But the song that he released. I literally turned it off after about 30 seconds

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My problem with Cole is the majority of his albums have no replay value. He goes so hard on features. Like we be like dam Cole :eek2: and then that nigga release an album and we be like dam Cole :yawn: he don’t do it on his albums :smh: big Sean is below and basically irrelevant at this point…

That was all our problem with Cole

But that Jay Z Co sign mattered to me so I kept thinking that maybe it was ME that was missing something. Every mix tape song feature...

I gotta really think if he got a classic album

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

But that Jay Z Co sign mattered to me so I kept thinking that maybe it was ME that was missing something. Every mix tape song feature...

He’s extremely boring and needs better production. He needs to do an entire Album with one of the following.

My Team
1500 or Nothing
9th Wonder
Primo
Hit Boy

It’s good to see rappers going back to doing whole projects with one producer rather than a hodgepodge of producers making shit sound like a Compilation. Albums have no structure or flow when that happens.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To me he don’t have one classic album; not one so he can never be considered a goat to me! And that’s what makes it so disappointing because that nigga can rap! :smh:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s extremely boring and needs better production. He needs to do an entire Album with one of the following.

My Team
1500 or Nothing
9th Wonder
Primo
Hit Boy

It’s good to see rappers going back to doing whole projects with one producer rather than a hodgepodge of producers making shit sound like a Compilation. Albums have no structure or flow when that happens.
Actually probably Cole needs metro or Mike will or alchemist or hell even mustard. Shit give that nigga Timbo Dre fucking Storch somebody…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The on stage monolog and SM subs ARE NOT HITTING!

Get your writer's room together and get in the damn booth Aubrey!!!
He not responding because he knows he can’t win against kdot; he can’t so he gotta do something like this. And he can’t respond to Ross or future without responding to kdot; then he looks like a pussy; so what he goons do :hmm: :idea:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He not responding because he knows he can’t win against kdot; he can’t so he gotta do something like this. And he can’t respond to Ross or future without responding to kdot; then he looks like a pussy; so what he goons do :hmm: :idea:

I have no idea.

But I will say this for sure...

Yall keep acting like Drake can't rap and if focused he couldn't take on K Dot?

Yeah okay.

also wouldn't be surprised if Drake does exactly like you said... go after the baby opps first. THEN go put King Kendrick on that summer jam screen

Sidebar... funny all these dudes just the other day was trashing K Dot last album and even that hillbillies track.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

My Team
1500 or Nothing
9th Wonder
Primo
Hit Boy

I hate to say this but I was a big fan of his but after all the Nas stuff I think he needs a break. I have not been overly impressed.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh

The world knows Ross and Tia have a tense relationship at best,....

And Ross showed the world how naive/ green Ms Mackey is/was.....

So for you to hit up and then talk to said BM AND then give Ross' NEWLY ex gf the VIP treatment at your concert. He just broke up with the girl less than a month ago. That might have been him trying to give her a lil timeout....

"Aye take ya ass back to your parents house or sleeping on your girls couch. See how your life is without me for a minute. Then aye in 2-3 months let's try this again."

But here comes savage Drake, swooping in. Now how is Ross supposed to react. Ross may not have done ANYTHING to Drake, but now Drake has disrespected him. One way privately the other way VERY PUBLIC.

Rawse go thru fiancée like a box of lemon pepper wet wings

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Side note. Schoolboy Q said Kendrick don’t brush his teeth. Made that man go buy a toothbrush one day and brush in the studio because his breath was so bad .

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no idea.

But I will say this for sure...

Yall keep acting like Drake can't rap and if focused he couldn't take on K Dot?

Yeah okay.

also wouldn't be surprised if Drake does exactly like you said... go after the baby opps first. THEN go put King Kendrick.

Sidebar... funny all these dudes just the other day was trashing K Dot last album and even that hillbillies track.
Kdot last album felt like a combination of damn pimp and black panther, to me. It was like he was saying he done with TDE; like a theraputiic I’m done album. If he would have left off like 4 records, then I thought that album would have been great. Drake can rap but he can’t win against kdot, no chance. Kdot is as popular from an artist stand point. He sells more than anyone except drake, so he can’t use that; and he’s a better artist than drake; so drake lose than his legacy takes a hit; he knows that and he’s all about his legacy; that’s one reason why that prince Mike jack line goes hard! It has several meanings behind it! And it’s all plan. Dude kdot knew big Sean was dropping same time :giggle: Overshadowed that nigga on purpose! Future knew kdot don’t like drake! Perfect song. All this shit is planned. And drake and Cole know kdot got several more in the chamber. Kdot was on some therapy shit. They woke him up. Now look out!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Kdot last album felt like a combination of damn pimp and black panther, to me. It was like he was saying he done with TDE; like a theraputiic I’m done album. If he would have left off like 4 records, then I thought that album would have been great. Drake can rap but he can’t win against kdot, no chance. Kdot is as popular from an artist stand point. He sells more than anyone except drake, so he can’t use that; and he’s a better artist than drake; so drake lose than his legacy takes a hit; he knows that and he’s all about his legacy; that’s one reason why that prince Mike jack line goes hard! It has several meanings behind it! And it’s all plan. Dude kdot knew big Sean was dropping same time :giggle: Overshadowed that nigga on purpose! Future knew kdot don’t like drake! Perfect song. All this shit is planned. And drake and Cole know kdot got several more in the chamber. Kdot was on some therapy shit. They woke him up. Now look out!!

Hmmm

I agree with a lot of that.

That album was very brave and experimental very 4:44 to me. I liked it.

I don't agree with the Drake isn't as good stuff. Show me real proof of that? How is K Dot a BETTER artist? Drake wrote rap and r&b and pop and in other languages. He can act. He produces hit TV. He can rap and sing. He has a bigger audience and a bigger catalog a bigger reach and left a bigger mark across multiple genres and reps an entire COUNTRY.

I don't actually believe this but I would entertain it because it's hilarious how big Sean became welcome collateral damage.

And in this current fan army climate?

Nothing less than a federal Rico case could REALLY hurt Drake LEGACY

In hip hop circles yes. And I mean old man bgol hip hop circles. Not this new generation who loves Gunna snitch and still like 69 and these drill rappers and thot rappers.

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm

I agree with a lot of that.

That album was very brave and experimental very 4:44 to me. I liked it.

I don't agree with the Drake isn't as good stuff. Show me real proof of that? How is K Dot a BETTER artist? Drake wrote rap and r&b and pop and in other languages. He can act. He produces hit TV. He can rap and sing. He has a bigger audience and a bigger catalog a bigger reach and left a bigger mark across multiple genres and reps an entire COUNTRY.

I don't actually believe this but I would entertain it because it's hilarious how big Sean became welcome collateral damage.

And in this current fan army climate?

Nothing less than a federal Rico case could REALLY hurt Drake LEGACY

In hip hop circles yes. And I mean old man bgol hip hop circles. Not this new generation who loves Gunna snitch and still like 69 and these drill rappers and that rappers.
How many Grammy does drake have? How many does kdot have? Let’s get more specific because Grammys are subjective; but in that subjective world, how many times has drake been nominated for album of the year? How many has kdot? Let’s get more specific; kdot should have won at least 3 album of the year awards, right; how many should drake have won? Ok let’s keep going. Look at how his peers talk about him; how they talk about kdot work ethic; that talk about his music iq; they talk about his artistic view points; now compare that to drake and how his peers talk about him! Never forget how DJ Khalid raved about kdot on holy key. He was like yea me and drake got a banger; then he was like man kdot verse is ridiculous; kept saying it over and over; how your peers view you speaks volumes; ok let’s move forward. Kdot release a fucking album of songs that were just demo songs; remember that? Untitled and unmastered album because fans wanted those songs that he was doing live. He wasn’t even performing songs off his albums or popular songs! He was doing songs that no one even knew and they were hitting hard. His performances were unreal!!! Think about that for a moment. Now when has a drake performance move someone like that? Oh wait he did release the demo tapes :hmm: :giggle: AMG was my shit though; that’s because I got one lol. Man drake popular in large part is because of his machine behind him; a team of writers and producers. Kdot said it best, I’m going platinum digital and vinyl ayy! He also said you’ll let a conscious rapper go platinum!! He’s popular because of his artistic talent first, not his team!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How many Grammy does drake have? How many does kdot have? Let’s get more specific because Grammys are subjective; but in that subjective world, how many times has drake been nominated for album of the year? How many has kdot? Let’s get more specific; kdot should have won at least 3 album of the year awards, right; how many should drake have won? Ok let’s keep going. Look at how his peers talk about him; how they talk about kdot work ethic; that talk about his music iq; they talk about his artistic view points; now compare that to drake and how his peers talk about him! Never forget how DJ Khalid raved about kdot on holy key. He was like yea me and drake got a banger; then he was like man kdot verse is ridiculous; kept saying it over and over; how your peers view you speaks volumes; ok let’s move forward. Kdot release a fucking album of songs that were just demo songs; remember that? Untitled and unmastered album because fans wanted those songs that he was doing live. He wasn’t even performing songs off his albums or popular songs! He was doing songs that no one even knew and they were hitting hard. His performances were unreal!!! Think about that for a moment. Now when has a drake performance move someone like that? Oh wait he did release the demo tapes :hmm: :giggle: AMG was my shit though; that’s because I got one lol. Man drake popular in large part is because of his machine behind him; a team of writers and producers. Kdot said it best, I’m going platinum digital and vinyl ayy! He also said you’ll let a conscious rapper go platinum!!

Hold on hold on

So NOW Grammy matter?

I didn't even finish reading because I know Kung fu Kenny got a damn pulitzer but let's not start comparing sales awards and accolades.

Stop that.

It's Drake easy and if you even argue against that I'm out.

They both dope is what I'm saying

I don't see any clear cut winner. No landslide victory. IF THIS EVER HAPPENS (and more and more I doubt it) it will be bloodbath epic.

And honestly? Thats why I don't know if even Cole deserves to be in this

Cause he the dark horse the spoiler.

Cole don't need an album or a hit single

He need just 3 napalm verses with a laser scope

And he GOT THAT.

I would leave that boy alone because unlike the other 2?

He like B Rabbit/Eminem he been waiting his WHOLE CAREER for this one shot.

And he got the skills fan base respect to somehow Kaiser Souza his way to the throne.

Having 6 gawd and K looking like wtf happened.

Cole really was the you en oh

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold on hold on

So NOW Grammy matter?

I didn't even finish reading because I know Kung fu Kenny got a damn pulitzer but let's not start comparing sales awards and accolades.

Stop that.

They both dope is what I'm saying

I don't see any clear cut winner. No landslide victory.

And honestly? Thats why I don't know if even Cole deserves to be in this

Cause he the dark horse the spoiler.

Cole don't need an album or a hit single

He need just 3 napalm verses with a scope

And he GOT THAT.

I would leave that boy alone because unlike the other 2?

He like B Rabbit/Eminem he been waiting his WHOLE CAREER for this one shot.
Everything matters!! Everything plays apart! You can’t be considered one of the greats and can’t sell; you can’t be considered one of the greats and can’t make a record; you can’t be considered one of the greats and not be competitive; you can’t be considered one of the greats and don’t write your shit lol; or maybe you can lol; everything plays a part

Awards
Skills
Lyrics Bars
Peers evaluation
Fans evaluation
Album sales
Artistic performance
What one says
What one does
Concerts
Videos
Money
Etc etc etc

It’s not just one thing; it’s a whole pie and everything makes up the pie…