Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s a slippery slope for sure. Many battles have kept it playa while many others have gotten in the mud dirty. If it’s personal as far as street beef then I can see taking things that route, but if it’s just mainly about skills then I don’t see a reason for it.

If it does go that route then you have to be ready to go all in and make sure your house is in order. Aubrey thought he was untouchable and I can understand why he feels that way. The issue was he went against someone who is so cerebral that he literally told him to keep it about the skills, and he didn’t.

Aubrey didn’t realize that you can’t beat every nicca. There’s always someone out there who is just better than you, period point blank. Aubrey has won so much through it all he thought he was Teflon. I think he’s starting to see that this may have been a miscalculation on his part.

100%

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
What's Ja Rules opinion

200w.gif

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s a slippery slope for sure. Many battles have kept it playa while many others have gotten in the mud dirty. If it’s personal as far as street beef then I can see taking things that route, but if it’s just mainly about skills then I don’t see a reason for it.

If it does go that route then you have to be ready to go all in and make sure your house is in order. Aubrey thought he was untouchable and I can understand why he feels that way. The issue was he went against someone who is so cerebral that he literally told him to keep it about the skills, and he didn’t.

Aubrey didn’t realize that you can’t beat every nicca. There’s always someone out there who is just better than you, period point blank. Aubrey has won so much through it all he thought he was Teflon. I think he’s starting to see that this may have been a miscalculation on his part.

The thing is Drake fucked up with Pusha by involving his wife and Pusha ate him up.

Drake dumbass just don’t learn any fucking lessons. The Pusha shit didn’t really have a s much of an impact because his main fan base…women…still were big fans. A significant chunk of that fan base now is gone because of him starting shit with Megan. So many people are enjoying this, including a ton of his old fans. It’s fucking hilarious.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing is Drake fucked up with Pusha by involving his wife and Pusha ate him up.

Drake dumbass just don’t learn any fucking lessons. The Pusha shit didn’t really have a s much of an impact because his main fan base…women…still were big fans. A significant chunk of that fan base now is gone because of him starting shit with Megan. So many people are enjoying this, including a ton of his old fans. It’s fucking hilarious.

Pusha was keeping it industry until Drake made it personal. Kendrick kept it industry until Drake made it personal. He seriously tried to warn him in 6:15 IN LA after warning him in EUPHORIA. This is Drake's ego's fault.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

And drake mentioned Kendrick wife 1st
Cause lame hoes can only do the same lame shit
Why you think he be leeching!?