Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I jumped in a conversation about a beef between Dolly Parton & Reba and some white person said that, I'd say you know something you're right. You YT's have at it...lol

But Vlad's whole money making abilities are build off exploiting people of color mainly blacks.
This economic model is made up of exploiting us. Now they have the ability to duplicate our voices and they think that’s all they have needed to cut the cord.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I jumped in a conversation about a beef between Dolly Parton & Reba and some white person said that, I'd say you know something you're right. You YT's have at it...lol

But Vlad's whole money making abilities are build off exploiting people of color mainly blacks.
Nothing you said is false. The sista just needs to be more self aware. Don’t ruin your career over a rap beef.

Logout and login to a burner account that’s not attached to your name.

If she does get fired hopefully we get her a GoFundMe

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Family Matters took off with the general public (causal fans). It very simplistic and people can understand what he is saying along with simple melodies.

Euphoria is more for the advanced and seasoned hip hop heads. It’s to complicated for most to fully understand what Kendrick was saying. That’s why is kind of stalled out while Family Matters surpassed it pretty quickly.

Not like us has a catchy beat and lyrics that allows the casual fan to follow and you can see that with the explosion of views and playability.
Why is Euphoria being played at day pool parties then?

Cause Family Matters ain’t gettin no spin and when it is, it’s getting booed severely. I’m not even a stats views/clicks person cause that don’t mean shit in battle raps, but why are Drakes tracks struggling in that respect, if they are as you say, the “bigger” records?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why is Euphoria being played at day pool parties then?

Cause Family Matters ain’t gettin no spin and when it is, it’s getting booed severely. I’m not even a stats views/clicks person cause that don’t mean shit in battle raps, but why are Drakes tracks struggling in that respect, if they are as you say, the “bigger” records?
That’s anecdotal, of course some will play Euphoria no doubt. For a record to be big it needs to appeal to a large audience.

A song not resonating with the lager population doesn’t mean it’s not good. It just means that it’s more of a niche.

In this battle Kendrick did very well with giving his core audience who enjoys the layers, wordplay and more complicated flow patterns something to listen to and with the new track, not like us, he gave the casual fans something that they can bump and enjoy.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmbaoo at you niggas trying to talk rationally to that white guy Brownshit who is desperately trying to troll and flood this thread to get noticed. He’s been saying the same thing for 30!pages wanting to get a rise out of the board. Either block him or insult him. Nobody wants to see his cac bullshit flooding the board. Insult the pussy ass cac and move on

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmbaoo at you niggas trying to talk rationally to that white guy Brownshit who is desperately trying to troll and flood this thread to get noticed. He’s been saying the same thing for 30!pages wanting to get a rise out of the board. Either block him or insult him. Nobody wants to see his cac bullshit flooding the board. Insult the pussy ass cac and move on
This!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
the-simpsons-stop.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Also, when he had differences w/ Freddie Gibbs, he immediately went to talking about who Freddie chose to have a baby with. He even eventually was posting pics of himself cheesing w/ the broad.

In short, STFU Benny.
A guy who lies about how big a drug dealer he is telling people to stop gossiping is hilarious. That niggas drug fairy tales are worse than Rick Ross.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He ai
Drake was sliding in a 14 year olds DM’s and Had a 17 year old on stage talking about her tits. What’s Kendrick lying about?
He didn’t say it was lying. He said the battle done got too gossipy…got pedos involved, cheating on wives, secret kids….shit is gossipy he not lying. Cole looks like a genius.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He ai

He didn’t say it was lying. He said the battle done got too gossipy…got pedos involved, cheating on wives, secret kids….shit is gossipy he not lying. Cole looks like a genius.
What’s gossipy? It’s not gossipy if you spiltting facts . Also he was talking about Gibbs baby momma so he’s a clown ass hypocrit

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He

He is tho cause he did the same thing lol

It was ok for him to go right after Freddie bm??
I didn’t hear him say it was or wasn’t ok. I was agreeing with him saying the battle too gossipy. Every diss song. Is some gossip shit. I’m not knocking them because I’m enjoying it but it for sure gossip shit involved lol.