Kansas City Legal: Tom Brady is wanted for just unleashing toxic levels of... UPDATE: Retired AGAIN!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

OL GOAT BRADY in my Shannon Sharpe voice . . :lol:

Niggas can't deny it anymore, he da G.O.A.T! Dude going to his 9th Super Bowl and in the previous 8 he could have won all of them. Just insane!

Could've won all of them? Had the Falcons not played dumb and scared losing a 25 point lead in basically one quarter, and Seattle just ran the ball instead of making the dumbest play call in SB history he would only have 3. Stop it.

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay, let's say they are.

What is your team doing? Cause apparently....

Cheaters prosper.

GO PATS!

*two cents*
What was your team before you became a Pat's fan lol bandwagon rider you can't be a true Pat's fan unless you are young and live in that area. And just like barry bonds hall of fame baseball got branded with an asterisk so should all of bradys rings

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Could've won all of them? Had the Falcons not played dumb and scared losing a 25 point lead in basically one quarter, and Seattle just ran the ball instead of making the dumbest play call in SB history he would only have 3. Stop it.

You just put out a scenario where he could have lost, I will put out where he could have won. David Tyre makes a miracle catch, they could have won that game. Against the Giants the second time Edelman drops a pass, could have won that game and against the Eagles last year they could have won that game if Brady doesn't get strip sacked.. There's a case it can be made either way but at the end of the day it's about whether you win or lose. He's been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5 of them. He's headed to his 9th with a chance to win his 6th.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You just put out a scenario where he could have lost, I will put out where he could have won. David Tyre makes a miracle catch, they could have won that game. Against the Giants the second time Edelman drops a pass, could have won that game and against the Eagles last year they could have won that game if Brady doesn't get strip sacked.. There's a case it can be made either way but at the end of the day it's about whether you win or lose. He's been to 8 Super Bowls and won 5 of them. He's headed to his 9th with a chance to win his 6th.
according to many he would be 0-8 without the cheatsheet..ok 1-7 cause that atl collapse

Faulk: it was like they knew the plays, the defense was beating us to our spots like they knew the playbook

Panthers: we couldn't score at all in the first half like they knew the playbook so we stopped using the regular playbook the 2nd half and scored 20+ points

Nerfball: I use to look regular until patriot staff members deflated me

Vidcam: I had 1 job and only 1 job watch all their plays, they called me operation spygate

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
.....and I don't blame them one bit........because envy is a hell of a drug.
......the poor will always hate the rich........

7c01351100046614.JPG

You really really want to hate them...... but you can't

I just wonder how it feels as fan to know that since 2001... You team has either been to a Superbowl or been a Superbowl contender.

I also wonder how it feels to be a fan of the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills.... cause that's almost 20 years of this shit.

How do you go into a Season knowing that your team doesn't even have a chance to win your division.... That even if you play your best.. The most you could possible get is a Wild Card.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
:lol:
Like I said nigga, your "GOAT" is a flake. Dude had an awful game and Dee Ford's mistake hid that fact. Luck.

Let me put the visual in your head:

Stop acting like he balled out and realize he got bailed out. Now apologize for your foolishness.

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:I can’t believe someone made a “IF” graphic. The refs threw the flag as soon as the ball was hiked and Brady saw it, if you look at the play he wasn’t even worried when the ball was intercepted because he knew it wasn’t gonna count.....:lol2::roflmao3:@ IF

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
What was your team before you became a Pat's fan lol bandwagon rider you can't be a true Pat's fan unless you are young and live in that area. And just like barry bonds hall of fame baseball got branded with an asterisk so should all of bradys rings

One half of my family is from Boston.

My first Pat's quarterback?

51PB-EKFpxL._SY445_.jpg

Was Tony Eason.

As oppose to the 'asterisk' comment...

giphy.gif

They haven't stripped us of any trophies.

GO PATS!

*two cents*

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
according to many he would be 0-8 without the cheatsheet..ok 1-7 cause that atl collapse

Faulk: it was like they knew the plays, the defense was beating us to our spots like they knew the playbook

Panthers: we couldn't score at all in the first half like they knew the playbook so we stopped using the regular playbook the 2nd half and scored 20+ points

Vidcam: I had 1 job and only 1 job watch all their plays, they called me operation spygate

Uh huh....

To all that I say....

giphy.gif

*two cents*

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I guess if you not cheating then you are not trying bruh. :lol:

Ryan Clarke also said some similar shit.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2:I can’t believe someone made a “IF” graphic. The refs threw the flag as soon as the ball was hiked and Brady saw it, if you look at the play he wasn’t even worried when the ball was intercepted because he knew it wasn’t gonna count.....:lol2::roflmao3:@ IF

But that doesn't take away from the 2 INTs including the one in the redzone does it?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Point is, it goes both ways and not just one way.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Wow. Stop it. Now Brady knew to make a bad pass. Usually dudes go deep when they know it's a free play. So Brady saw that flag and said, "let's throw it 5 yards to Gronk like I always do on a free play? Come on bruh. That comment just as bad as the damn "if" graphic.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wow. Stop it. Now Brady knew to make a bad pass. Usually dudes go deep when they know it's a free play. So Brady saw that flag and said, "let's throw it 5 yards to Gronk like I always do on a free play? Come on bruh. That comment just as bad as the damn "if" graphic.

Unbelievable isn't it.....like if you got a free play and you know it your know you alway take a shot down the field.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

What you mean knew to throw a "bad pass", the pass hit Gronks hands, deflected off and was intercepted. You can look at Brady's reaction after, he wasn't worried because he had seen the flag

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What you mean knew to throw a "bad pass", the pass hit Gronks hands, deflected off and was intercepted. You can look at Brady's reaction after, he wasn't worried because he had seen the flag

Of course he was relieved after he threw the int and seen a flag. Meaning he got another chance but that's not what we're discussing. He was fortunate because that interception would've ended the game and we wouldn't be having this convo. Like I said he got bailed out. He played a bad game and is lucky to have won. Not because of him either.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not good. Brady is sure happy about that seeing as how he could never come into Denver and end up in the Superbowl. Brock Osweiler ate against that mufucka lol. Old ass Peyton ate against that mufucka and our defense destroyed that mufucka. Brady happy as hell right now
:lol::lol:

Brady has been happy as hell since 2001

Patriots have won 2 superbowls since then
( and even beat seattle in the superbowl...You know the team that destroyed denver 43-8 the year before:lol2::lol2:)
your denver broncos could not win their way out a paperbag now.

Have fun with Case Keenum at QB for the next 10 years:roflmao3::roflmao3:

the dude throws the same amount of interceptions as touchdowns :roflmao2: trash as QB

no more stealing patriots player to help you win a superbowl(welker and talib):giggle:

Let count the years denver will miss the entire playoff while the patriots are in the superbowl every year.

your team is flaming trash.......that is why you stop posting about them( not the NFL boycott):roflmao2:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said nigga, your "GOAT" is a flake. Dude had an awful game and Dee Ford's mistake hid that fact. Luck.

if....if...if...if...if...if...if...if..if...if..if:crying:

you will always be the "if"dude :roflmao2::roflmao2: wishing:roflmao3:

if denver had more wins we would be in the superbowl
....if denver had montana right now we would beat brady
.....if denver had manning right now we would beat brady

.....if denver had brett favre right now we would beat brady
.....if denver had dan marino right now we would beat brady
....if denver had JaMarcus Russell right now we would beat brady
....if denver had Case keenum right now we would beat brady...oops they do and he sucks ass:itsawrap::itsawrap:

see I can play the "if" game too:roflmao2::roflmao2:

but the reality is the patriots are in the superbowl again.....
no dreams M.H.C. but real football...
no Madden 2019 M.H.C......but real football...
no "ifs" M.H.C. but actual superbowl
:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Nothing you said changes the fact that Brady got his ass beat the last two times he had to come to Denver to make it to the Superbowl. All that other shit doesn't matter to me. Brady is more lucky than skilled. He's a system QB. The Patriots won 11 games when he was injured using that same system. He's a dink and donk type of dude. He can't make the plays Mahomes made if his life depended on it. Get Brady out the pocket and he's trash. FOH