Joe Biden is now POTUS

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
He still going to catch that beat down in NY and multiple other states... Louis DeJoy bitch ass too lmaoo

I said this in a political tweet but that 150 million that he raise did not come from the average follower that money came from Certain people who want favors. Like I said this story is going to be very interesting even the DOJ couldn’t stop this train.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

I said this in a political tweet but that 150 million that he raise did not come from the average follower that money came from Certain people who want favors. Like I said this story is going to be very interesting even the DOJ couldn’t stop this train.

I don't want the DOJ investigating nothing right now. Because Trump will just have a pardon spree helping out himself and his buddies.

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
wild yo... all of this, wild..
I think Republicans got the word on this....that is why a lot of them started backing away from him in the last couple days wow like I said a couple weeks ago Republicans are going to have to live with Trump wrapped around the necks for a while. And some people in the intelligence community is going to destroy Trump and he deserves it.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
DeJoy got state criminal liability in multiple states fucking with the mail.. That federal pardon won’t mean shit
Yep they need to squeeze his ass because I’m pretty sure Trump put him there to fuck up the postal system.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If 10% of this bullshit was happening anywhere else in the world, we would be listening to NPR reports about what led to the failed democracy. :smh:
It’s a very good thing Joe Biden won a very good thing. America has some deep issues before Trump but this shit here what Trump tried to pull off would have made us look like Russia.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wild yo... all of this, wild..

Just goes to show you the contempt his supports have in their hearts. Think about it even after "losing" they went into their pockets beyond what they probably donated during the campigning season to support him even more financially.

I think it's easy to picture his supports as wild, crazy, outlandish folks. But you'd be fooling yourself. His supports are very much John, Sarah, Wayne working and smiling right next to you on the job.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Wally Adeyemois a Nigerian-American attorney and political advisor.

"Biden has nominated longtime diplomat Linda Thomas-Greenfield, a Black former Foreign Service officer, to be ambassador to the United Nations. And on Tuesday, he introduced six key members of his economics team, a group that includes Wally Adeyemo, who would be the first African American deputy treasury secretary, and Cecilia Rouse, who would be the first Black official to serve as chair of the Council of Economic Advisers. The group also included Neera Tanden, who would be the first woman of color — her parents were from India — to lead the Office of Management and Budget. All require Senate confirmation.

But those raising concerns cited Biden choosing White officials for top jobs at the state and treasury departments as well as White House positions including chief of staff, national security adviser and press secretary. Instead, they said, Biden has so far largely put Black officials in lower-profile positions or in jobs that include “deputy” in the title."

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Swing-state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

"But upon digging even slightly deeper into the conspiracy theory — a theory that’s been touted not only by former Trump attorney Sidney Powell but by the president himself — the idea that Dominion systems were used to throw the election quickly breaks down.

It’s important to recognize how elections in the United States are run. It is neither the federal nor state government which administers an election; instead, elections are run by counties. In most states, counties determine their own systems for doing so, including what electronic voting machines they’ll use. So it may be the case that Alpha County uses Dominion machines while next-door Beta County doesn’t, meaning that those criminals seeking to use Dominion’s tools to throw a statewide race have to make do with tweaking things in Alpha and not Beta.

In counties that used Dominion systems, Biden got 888,259 votes to Trump’s 851,069. In counties that didn’t use Dominion systems, Biden got 1.54 million votes to Trump’s 1.52 million. In other words, if you eliminated every county that used Dominion systems, Biden still got more votes. Biden won Dominion-using counties by about two points overall compared with his 0.5-point margin in non-Dominion counties.

Four years ago, Trump won more votes in both sets of counties. In most counties, though, the top-line result didn’t change: if Trump won in 2016, he won in 2020, and if he lost then, he lost last month, too.

In 19 counties, though, the result flipped from four years ago. Trump picked up one county and Biden won 18. Of those 18, seven of Biden’s pickups came in counties that used Dominion systems. Eleven came in counties that didn’t. Trump’s sole pickup was in a state that flipped from red to blue, Georgia. That county, Burke, used Dominion systems.

(The graphic doesn’t show North Carolina, because it doesn’t use Dominion systems in any county.)

The average shift in the margin between the two major-party candidates from 2016 to 2020 in counties that used Dominion systems was a four-point shift to Biden. In counties that didn’t use those systems, the average shift was three points to Biden. The average increase in votes for Biden relative to Hillary Clinton was 29 percent in Dominion-using counties and 27 percent in non-Dominion counties. The average increase in votes for Trump from 2016 to 2020 was 19 percent in both types of county.

The idea that Trump only lost, say, Pennsylvania, because of Dominion voting systems has to reconcile with the fact that Trump actually won more votes in counties that used Dominion systems (beating Biden by about 74,000 votes in those counties) but lost the state because he was beaten by 154,000 votes in non-Dominion counties. That same pattern holds in Wisconsin as well.

In other words, there’s nothing to suggest that counties using Dominion systems looked significantly different from counties that didn’t. The idea that Biden is president-elect because of some nefarious calculations simply doesn’t match the reality of the county-level vote results.

But, then, we’re trying to combat a bizarre conspiracy theory with small doses of reality, a medicine that has repeatedly proved ineffective."

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

What is Section 230?

"Section 230 is a provision of the 1996 Communications Decency Act. A number of tech industry observers say it's the most important law protecting free expression online. The provision essentially protects companies that host user-created content from lawsuits over posts on their services. The law shields not only internet service providers, like AT&T, Comcast and Verizon, but also social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter and Google." —CNET

Wepwawet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You shouldn't be able to pardon yourself of you down damn crimes... neither should you be able to pardon your possible co-conspirator. However, he'll do it. He shouldn't have been able to pardon Flynn considering they had a joint-defense agreement because Trump was implicated.

he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

The words work against him, can't grant himself a pardon, as a grant is something given from one party to another.

If he could any crime related to his impeachment would be not be subject to pardon. Also crimes of other people related to impeachment may not be subject to the pardon powers in article 2.

Dude is certifiable nuts.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
he shall have Power to Grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

The words work against him, can't grant himself a pardon, as a grant is something given from one party to another.

If he could any crime related to his impeachment would be not be subject to pardon. Also crimes of other people related to impeachment may not be subject to the pardon powers in article 2.

Dude is certifiable nuts.
Former President Obama said political candidates lose support when using “snappy” slogans like “defund the police,” in an interview scheduled to be released Wednesday.

Ilhan Omer has answered and is trying dispute and debate Obama. To be
honest, this is an unequal debate whether the measure is gravitas or it is
the knowledge. Obama is telling the truth, and someone needs to control
the traps of the AOCs and Ilhans. What kind of reckless and irresponsible
nonsense is defunding the police? I am sure fools like Ilhan and AOC do
not realise that the police, in all their racism, are the only reason why fools
like them are not routinely robbed and raped in their houses by criminals.
Defund the police and we have Mogadishu, Somalia everywhere everyday
right here in the USA.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defund the police and we have Mogadishu, Somalia everywhere everyday
right here in the USA.
stop with the crap !u know what the slogan means,, do i think it was the wisest ? NO !!! while i understand the sentiment but the messaging was not the best strategically ! not becos it wasn't thru but becos it could easily be coopted and turned into mean smoothing else !
racist republicans do it all th times, remember the phrase "BLM" ! they all know what it means but they act like they dont so they can misrepresent to mean "ONLY BLACK LIVES TAKEN BY POLICE MATTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD MATTER"!! lets all be honest!

Last edited:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I don't want the DOJ investigating nothing right now. Because Trump will just have a pardon spree helping out himself and his buddies.

We will see. This is some new shit for the US. Will the packed SCOTUS help him? He hasn't won a case yet.

And the ability of a president to pardon himself (self-pardon) has never been tested in the courts, because, to date, no president has ever taken that action. The Justice Department normally requires that anyone filing a petition for a pardon wait five years after conviction or release prior to receiving a pardon. The constitutionality of open pardons, such as Ford's pardon of Nixon, has never been judicially tested in the Supreme Court and is open to question.

While a presidential pardon will restore various rights lost as a result of the pardoned offense and should lessen to some extent the stigma arising from a conviction, it will not erase or expunge the record of that conviction. Therefore, a person who is granted a pardon must still disclose their conviction on any form where such information is required, although the person may also disclose the fact that they received a pardon. In addition, most civil disabilities attendant upon a federal felony conviction, such as loss of the right to vote and hold state public office, are imposed by state rather than federal law, and also may be removed only by state action.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Former President Obama said political candidates lose support when using “snappy” slogans like “defund the police,” in an interview scheduled to be released Wednesday.

Liberals don't want to accept this and they think people are being obtuse about it... but I know people, especially older folks, who are down for the cause who don't like that shit on the phrase alone. Instead of trying to fight people about the name, people should rename and rebrand the shit. It's too easy for your opponent to use the name against you especially when your own allies don't even like that shit.

The name is not going to make CACs who don't support the cause change their mind... but it will help with people in the middle and also keep candidates who would support that cause off of defense if you just rename the shit.

it's such an awful-sounding phrase that it almost seems like the GOP planted this shit, the left embraced it, and then it took a life of its own because I don't think it was started by BLM.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Liberals don't want to accept this and they think people are being obtuse about it... but I know people, especially older folks, who are down for the cause who don't like that shit on the phrase alone. Instead of trying to fight people about the name, people should rename and rebrand the shit. It's too easy for your opponent to use the name against especially when your own allies don't even like that shit.

The name is not going to make CACs who don't support the cause change their mind... but it will help with people in the middle and also keep candidates who would support that cause off of defense if you just rename the shit.

it's such an awful sounding phrase that it almost seems like the GOP planted this shit it, the left embraced it, and then it took at life of its own because I don't think it was started by BLM.

Yeah, and it sucks to even have to explain what it means because it can be taken literally.