Joe Biden is now POTUS

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Sheldon Adelson gave him $75 million this weekend, is he still broke?
Trump doesn't listen to any experts. He's "like a smart guy" and believes his own hype to his detriment so that infusion of cash into a Super Pac will not likely be used effectively because of his own missteps. Look for some consultants to get a bag and make a come up as this winds down.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Trump doesn't listen to any experts. He's "like a smart guy" and believes his own hype to his detriment so that infusion of cash into a Super Pac will not likely be used effectively because of his own missteps. Look for some consultants to get a bag and make a come up as this winds down.
Trump used that money for outstanding debts.

It was spent before he got it.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know anyone not motivated to get Trump, and others out of here. Infact, from what I'm seeing...people are being motivated by seeing, and hearing about others voting. It's like a chain reaction.

Thanks to the republicans, and their continued fuckery, few people are celebrating, but working to make sure 2016 will not be repeated.
So it's ok to talk about the numbers because it's encouraging, and motivating.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my point exactly. people don't understand that hillary actually won the electoral college and the popular vote last election. there was massive fuckery afoot then as well. but they got away with it. literally thousands of voters in key states that could not vote once they came the polls. they were removed from the polls and didn't know it. those votes would have made hillary president.

in 2000 gore actually won florida and the election. the supreme court gave the win to bush and gore conceded prematurely. had he stuck to his guns he would have won.

there are too many scenarios where this election could be stolen. and it is not like presidential elections have not been stolen before.
Wow, I had to idea about this shit. This is what I'm talking about. These fuckers look for so many ways to fuck with the vote count.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't know anyone not motivated to get Trump, and others out of here. Infact, from what I'm seeing...people are being motivated by seeing, and hearing about others voting. It's like a chain reaction.

Thanks to the republicans, and their continued fuckery, few people are celebrating, but working to make sure 2016 will not be repeated.
So it's ok to talk about the numbers because it's encouraging, and motivating.

Yeah. People aren't going to play prevent defense. People are trying to run the numbers up. Dems are going to leave everything out on the field this time. The early numbers are encouraging, but I don't think anyone is taking this thing for granted

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Couple of quotes that I really took from this. I don't know why people are reluctant to call it what it is, Racism. Tribalism if you're sensitive to the truth.

In the simplest, broadest terms, those who are abandoning Trump are doing so because they place most of the blame for the state of the country on the president. Those who are sticking with him, despite their expressions of discomfort with him personally, are driven by an even deeper scorn for the president’s detractors.
Some meaningful number of voters who are clear-eyed about Trump and his manifest failures—even those who think he is plainly doing a bad job—will stick with the president because they believe Democrats are worse and the media aren’t to be trusted. And these aren’t voters who are glued to Fox News and reading Breitbart News. Often they don’t think about politics at all—and they certainly don’t follow the daily machinations of Washington. They’re typically not on Twitter. Instead they swim in a cultural soup of Trumpism, surrounded by friends, family, and social-media acquaintances who do live more exclusively in a right-wing-media ecosystem.

Even if Biden pulls off a landslide victory, that ecosystem will remain. And so will the dislike of Democrats and distrust of the mainstream media. Getting rid of Trump won’t end the opposition’s problems.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

Couple of quotes that I really took from this. I don't know why people are reluctant to call it what it is, Racism. Tribalism if you're sensitive to the truth.
I was one of the dumbasses who thought right-wing racist idiocy was demographically neutered during the Obama administration.

It amazes me how disinformed white people choose to be.

And believe me, they CHOOSE the stupidity.

This shit is so ingrained into the fabric of this country that if all white folks moved to Mars, some group of brown people would pick up right where they left off.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hell yeah! NC in da house.

vlcsnap-00257a.gif
vlcsnap-00003a.gif

Pipe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I voted last Tuesday when early voting first opened in Texas. Since then, I have seen something that I didn't even see in 2008. On social media, I am seeing women around my age (40) and older with their 18 year old KIDS at the polls. Every kid that is at least 18 is getting thrown in the car and taken to the polls to do their duty.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Well at least Trump can take comfort in the fact that at least 1 more Black man has his back.

In the 1950s and 1960s, when the economy was booming, the wealthiest Americans paid a top income tax rate of 91%. Today, the top rate is 43.4%. The richest 1% pay an effective federal income tax rate of 24.7% in 2014; someone making an average of $75,000 is paying a 19.7% rate.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@spaceage78

Let's just hope this stays the same or close to the same on election day. On the local news earlier, it was stated that in 2016 There was a surplus of of at least +300k Registered Democrats in the state VS Repubs. This year it's just about +50k surplus for Dems that are registered to vote so the Repubs have made up some ground with registering people. So if everyone actually votes, Dems would win the state all the time. But with all the cheating these bitches do and add to the fact that 50% of the people usually don't vote, we get this bulllshit a lot. But this because of all the fuck shit DJT has been doing, people are actually awake more this year than other years.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the 1950s and 1960s, when the economy was booming, the wealthiest Americans paid a top income tax rate of 91%. Today, the top rate is 43.4%. The richest 1% pay an effective federal income tax rate of 24.7% in 2014; someone making an average of $75,000 is paying a 19.7% rate.

Don't bring reason and logic to this. What are you going to do next, talk about effective tax rates? :lol:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor