Jerry Jones still a Romo fan; Dorsett sure isn't

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
No they didn't give Jackson enough time we can agree there, but that has nothing to do with my Cowboys :lol:

Romo is on his last leg out here with the fans though fam don't worry, if he fucks this up he will be run of of town. :yes:

Its not a white/black thing here in Dallas if you can play you can play, the cacs are rounding up on Romo right now as well...us cowboys fans don't care if you are black, white, brown, green, yellow, red, murderer, dog fighter, or if you slap children

We don't give a got damn

CAN YOU HELP BRING THE COWBOYS TO VICTORY?!?!?:hmm::hmm::lol:

This right here. although there were people who wanted q. carter to fail.

In my opinion jerry is too loyal to his players. He should've waited on the contracts for romo,hamlin,newman, and False Start... i mean flozell adams.

By the way is newman becoming the most overrated corner now?

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

I'm far from a Cowboys fans... but lets be real here

Romo had a bad game. He has had a few bad playoff series.

But when you think about "RELEASING" him... you are releasing

61% completion percentage 3400+ yds passing and 26TD's in 2008.

Not too many QB's in the league can put up those numbers.

Romo might not be the the ANSWER.... but he sure is a good excuse!

Good stats don't make you a winner. Dan Marino had fantastic stats but never won a Superbowl.

auggiedoggy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not worried about Newman for what has happened in one game. Hamlin has been stinking it up since last season.

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

By the way is newman becoming the most overrated corner now?

he is coming for deangelo hall's crown

Mario Manningham and steve smith > steve smith

mario manigham and steve smith < steve smith and whoever the panthers start on the other side

I'm not worried about Newman for what has happened in one game. Hamlin has been stinking it up since last season.

if the problem was just one game I wouldn't be worried either

D-TOWN REP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What games last year did he look bad besides the Skins game he was playing with the groin injury. He may not be a shutdown corner but he is far from being a liability.

he actually did good against moss in that game last year when he was more healthy

I guess thats my problem with him, he isn't the shutdown corner they are trying to sell him to be, dude gets beat too much

just watch him for the rest of the year

auggiedoggy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he actually did good against moss in that game last year when he was more healthy

I guess thats my problem with him, he isn't the shutdown corner they are trying to sell him to be, dude gets beat too much

just watch him for the rest of the year

He'll be hurt by week 6. Thats my problem with him.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Hamlin?

Hamlin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Im more worried about Terrence Newman being the #1 corner he is being paid to be.

No disrespect to steve smith and mario mannigham but if we cant stop THOSE niggas we wre in big trouble

The REAL steve smith will be in dallas on monday :smh:

Seems like every year is going to be his year then he disappoints.

That shit in the end zone made me :smh:

unknownsoldier

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm far from a Cowboys fans... but lets be real here

Romo had a bad game. He has had a few bad playoff series.

But when you think about "RELEASING" him... you are releasing

61% completion percentage 3400+ yds passing and 26TD's in 2008.

Not too many QB's in the league can put up those numbers.

Romo might not be the the ANSWER.... but he sure is a good excuse!

Marc Bulger had two 4300yd 24+ TD seasons, but how many teams you think would beat down the door to get him? Stats only tell part of the story...when we went into 12 formation, it killed the Bucs they were confused as shit. The Giants didn't give a fuck & stayed in their defense, shutting that shit down passing wise. Romo folds in critical situations, a guy like Big Ben may not throw for a ton of yards, but he's clutch in critical situations. He shed the turnover magnet label, I don't think Romo ever will...Favre didn't & they play the same style of ball.

Hamlin?

Hamlin?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Im more worried about Terrence Newman being the #1 corner he is being paid to be.

No disrespect to steve smith and mario mannigham but if we cant stop THOSE niggas we wre in big trouble

The REAL steve smith will be in dallas on monday :smh:

Newman has locked Smith ass down the last 4 years...Newman has only been hurt the last two seasons, before that he never missed a game. Fluke injuries, we'll see. When you play man, you better get pressure. We have 0 sacks this year, we're getting NO pressure...the corner needs help out there on a island playing man.

Snead huh?

SEC aint no bitch. Played a bad game, but there's more good games on his resume (TAMU,KSU,UF,TexTech,) besides...dude had the swine-flu two weeks ago

shaddy46

Potential Star
Registered
snead is garbage.

also Terrence newman is stealing money.

and steve smith and mario manningham had 10 catches each.

dirtyd

Rising Star
Registered
Marc Bulger had two 4300yd 24+ TD seasons, but how many teams you think would beat down the door to get him? Stats only tell part of the story...when we went into 12 formation, it killed the Bucs they were confused as shit. The Giants didn't give a fuck & stayed in their defense, shutting that shit down passing wise. Romo folds in critical situations, a guy like Big Ben may not throw for a ton of yards, but he's clutch in critical situations. He shed the turnover magnet label, I don't think Romo ever will...Favre didn't & they play the same style of ball.

Newman has locked Smith ass down the last 4 years...Newman has only been hurt the last two seasons, before that he never missed a game. Fluke injuries, we'll see. When you play man, you better get pressure. We have 0 sacks this year, we're getting NO pressure...the corner needs help out there on a island playing man.

SEC aint no bitch. Played a bad game, but there's more good games on his resume (TAMU,KSU,UF,TexTech,) besides...dude had the swine-flu two weeks ago

Try 3 seasons