Janelle Monáe goes topless at her birthday party

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
bish lost and don't know if she coming or going.... pansexual muffucka...brah
Word. Fuckin bitch need ta stop with the bullshit and let me nut inside her honey hole. Ion wanna hear all that weirdo shit about how you feel or see things. Bitch you have a pussy. It needs ta be nutted in. The end :itsawrap:

fgmgpY.jpg

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Word. Fuckin bitch need ta stop with the bullshit and let me nut inside her honey hole. Ion wanna hear all that weirdo shit about how you feel or see things. Bitch you have a pussy. It needs ta be nutted in. The end :itsawrap:

fgmgpY.jpg
Pretty much, minus the stop with the nutso shit. Keeps the pussy extra gushy and I'm not sticking around for the lecture anyway.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Just wondering what is the
purpose of the tits exposure
at her birthday party? I'll
take a guess and say, it's
just what some celebs do
to extend that 15 minutes. :dunno:

Them tits are perfect
tho, and she knows it.

:shades:
Madonna almost did the exact same thing at her last b-day party..trying to upstage her daughter :smh::roflmao2:

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
She thinks ill of and talks bad about black men. So off the rip she's corny.

That said, she actually looks natural here. Natural like in a bare human form. Don't know if that's from overexposure of breast or just from not giving a damn.

Would be interesting to see what society would be like if nudity became more and more normalized.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
dick-box.gif

Just wondering what is the
purpose of the tits exposure
at her birthday party? I'll
take a guess and say, it's
just what some celebs do
to extend that 15 minutes. :dunno:

Them tits are perfect
tho, and she knows it.

:shades:
I'd give her an extra 2 1/2 .... for research purposes ya know :dunno:

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
pan-sexual = fucking anything in the pan, male, female, straight, gay, bi, whatever. Gumbo pot type loving chick. It's a ton of them walking around, they just aren't as vocal about it.

Those tits sitting right. Wasn't even focused on that lil bit of hair on her underarms

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
I'm skeeting on those tiddays and squeezing out some dribbles to condition them armpit bushes...
chris-brown.gif