Jamaican Hot F*ck Dance....

leemajors

Star
Registered
re-up. Also, Why are kats chastising Black Americans when they don't even know if posters are Black Americans. :hmm: This is a public forum that's open to more than those of West Indians, Black, or African decent. The only folks on this board that are proven black are the female members of the board who have proven their racial id's through pix. You know, I noticed a trend on this broad and its disturbing. Any and Every time a negative comment is made about not U.S Blacks it is automatically assumed to have come from a Black American. Then comes the blanketed generalizations about Black folk that get passed off as fact. I've been called everything 'in the book' by supposed West Indians Bgolers however I understand that these kats could possibly be a 14yr old whiteboy from Idaho. So people, Please think before you speak. One O and we really need a reup on this.

Twistyaaliyah

Star
BGOL Investor
ya know wat? Im gonna sum it up in two words ...FUCK YALL!!

Tired of fake ass black ppl lookin down their noses a culture different than theirs. It is an expression and if u didn't know ppl in d caribbean danced like this for YEARRS... ole dub, den dancehall soca and calypso. Every FUckin thing yall associate with sex. Well guess wat. THe suppression of sex is wat causing yall children to wild out as well and dem aint in d US hot wukking or dutty wining. D other yr at labour day ppl wanted ta stop it cause "we dances did look too much like sex".Bleh
Kills me when yall see something like this yall clutch yalls hearts like an ole lady who had she breast touched by a stranger- screaming about the innocence of children. Think when a child see this dem gan automatically think sex? wdf.

But ne ways... fuck yall.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Twistyaaliyah said:
ya know wat? Im gonna sum it up in two words ...FUCK YALL!!

Tired of fake ass black ppl lookin down their noses a culture different than theirs. It is an expression and if u didn't know ppl in d caribbean danced like this for YEARRS... ole dub, den dancehall soca and calypso. Every FUckin thing yall associate with sex. Well guess wat. THe suppression of sex is wat causing yall children to wild out as well and dem aint in d US hot wukking or dutty wining. D other yr at labour day ppl wanted ta stop it cause "we dances did look too much like sex".Bleh
Kills me when yall see something like this yall clutch yalls hearts like an ole lady who had she breast touched by a stranger- screaming about the innocence of children. Think when a child see this dem gan automatically think sex? wdf.

But ne ways... fuck yall.

Tell dem for me Sista twisty. I going to be home just in time to dutty wine to some calypso. :D

cassavabreadshotta

wannabe star
Registered
just type the words "hot wuk" in any music download program u have. the best hot fuck ong is the one by vegas ft opal and hotta ball.
large up jamaica.

dpuffy

Potential Star
Registered
GULLAH JACK said:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f8mLA3AtK0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6f8mLA3AtK0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

My GAWD!!!!

the video no longer exists. anyone knwo where I can see it?