J Holiday Bed Video

DAHITMAN

Rising Star
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BV7PFX_GOZA[/FLASH]

Hey Ladies doesn't this song get you in the mood?

:cool:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Honestly, I don't like the song.

Is someone going to post that Jill Scott instrumental?

That shit makes me drip.

modagr8

Potential Star
Registered
Dont have it, but its called "Imagination/Crown Royal Suite" If u grab it first get it to me...It is a slow deep stroke beat tho...

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Dont have it, but its called "Imagination/Crown Royal Suite" If u grab it first get it to me...It is a slow deep stroke beat tho...

baby deep stroke is right.

glad to know you are keen about your music and how it can play sexually.

whew!

modagr8

Potential Star
Registered
No doubt, a brotha has to take pride in his work...U gotta be w the beat, be right, and take ur time...That's how u get that "Leg shake" from the woman...Don't get wrong sometimes u need to beat her back out, but u put on some Luke for that...lol

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that crown royal junk is fiyah. dont know why its so short. but it sho does make u wanna chill and get ready to get into SUMTHIN serious!

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that crown royal junk is fiyah. dont know why its so short. but it sho does make u wanna chill and get ready to get into SUMTHIN serious!

Yeah Dawg! That cut is way tooooooooooooooo short! Cause it has the right speed to tear some shit up.... Ya know!!!

:cool:

Chicutie

~Brown Suga~
BGOL Investor
Something about Cognac or Hennesey.

I dunno. But it makes me want to fuck.

I was just talking about that on the Jill dedication thread. I love that song. . . I don't know what it is about that song. But I just can't get enough of it.