It Had to Be Done: Khrysti Hill vs. Brianna Amor

simple & plain: who is the sexier bish?

• Total voters

DaddyDiesel

Rising Star
OG Investor
all bullshit aside...didn't know either one of these bitches...but once i seen the first bitch, there was no need to even scroll down to the next..i couldn't imagine me choosing another chick over her.. Khrysti all the way.:yes:
C/S My Thoughts exactly... That broads body is incredible. With a chest to match... Great drop playa...:yes:

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on now.. no contest.. Khrysti has the best pure overall body... Alot of chicks built like Brianna.. plus i have never seen a photo of her that wasnt photoshopped to death..
What you said.^^^ Besides, doesn't the other chick have implants? It looks like it to me. If that is the case then it really has to be Khrysti cuz I can't co-sign on plastic. Khrysti's natural genetics and proportions are bananas.

Last edited:

pitbull

Support BGOL
Registered
miss HILL:yes::yes::yes: HAD HER SET AS BACKGROUND ON THE COMPUTER SINCE LAST YEAR HARD TO GET RID OF HER:dance:

ScarletHaze71

Star
Registered
:yes::yes:Mature Pussy all day!!!!!:yes::yes:

KHu_like.jpg

J-BOOGIE

Star
Registered
Fuck that...

I'm writing Khrysti Hill in on my ballot this fall...

Khriysti Hill '08!!!

Sorry Obama!

Firefox

Support BGOL
Registered
Khrysti Hill all the way. The other b*tches face is a little suspect and pics are waaaaay too airbrushed. I wouldnt even wanna see brianna's face when she takes all that damn make-up off. :puke: No contest - Khrysti Hill is the winner!

FIVEFIVE

Star
Registered
Brianna Amour was supposed to shoot with me and told me a condition of our shoot was that she would handle all the retouch....

I was like :smh::smh::smh: