It cracks me up to see videos that SUPPOSE to be about exercise when its just some chick capitalizing on her ass...LOL

roots69

Support BGOL
Registered
Thats a good move on that lady part!! How much does youtube pay her for that many views??

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Thats a good move on that lady part!! How much does youtube pay her for that many views??

You mean, how much does YouTube pimp her! LMAO, like it pimps all of its "content creators." YouTube takes 45% off the top. Tesshere are sites that guesstimate how much YouTubers make, but a lot of it is predicated on the algorithm, the actual video content and subject matter, and other factors.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You mean, how much does YouTube pimp her! LMAO, like it pimps all of its "content creators." YouTube takes 45% off the top. Tesshere are sites that guesstimate how much YouTubers make, but a lot of it is predicated on the algorithm, the actual video content and subject matter, and other factors.
YouTube: ok you can make your own website and generate $8,000 and up just off of viewership if you want.. good luck finding an already built in 1 billion following, connections to thousands of ad revenue and sponsors, and have that entire environment without any upfront cost

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
YouTube: ok you can make your own website and generate $8,000 and up just off of viewership if you want.. good luck finding an already built in 1 billion following, connections to thousands of ad revenue and sponsors, and have that entire environment without any upfront cost

I'm not knocking it. They're certainly offering up a MAJOR platform and potential for major exposure. But if you're doing it as a main business or source of income, then you're at mercy to YouTube's algorithm, potential suspension or demonetization of your videos or account (I've personally had this happen). There's a reason so many YouTubers have Patreons, hawk products, and have other branding side hustles. They don't necessarily earn as much as people think. A YouTuber who has 2 million subscribers and averages a million views per video still earns less than a comparable television star on a show that averages a million views per week.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not knocking it. They're certainly offering up a MAJOR platform and potential for major exposure. But if you're doing it as a main business or source of income, then you're at mercy to YouTube's algorithm, potential suspension or demonetization of your videos or account (I've personally had this happen). There's a reason so many YouTubers have Patreons, hawk products, and have other branding side hustles. They don't necessarily earn as much as people think. A YouTuber who has 2 million subscribers and averages a million views per video still earns less than a comparable television star on a show that averages a million views per week.
and hope you don't fuck up with adsense...:itsawrap:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Valentina Victoria

Estim. earnings per video. $2,161

Subscribers Total. 426.10K
Video total 108
Most recent video 5d ago
Last 90 days progress
Subscribers growth +158.09K
Avg engagements per video 13.73K
Reactions 12,759
Comments 980

Subscribers Growth Chart

yt

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Like I said it provides a platform to generate money and exposure, it also allows them to push products/services/donations... as an independent doing low cost production having the ability to make several thousand or more for small segments this is 1 of those perfect platforms.. if not happy with the rules or guidelines than you can easily attempt to do the same yourself or any other platform .. goodluck

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitches on Twitch be doing that shit all the time. It be funny because they will do a painting stream and won't have a lot of views but when they do stretching or yoga videos their numbers skyrocket.. :lol:

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's all in the hustle

This Chiropractor has about 48M views helping phat assed clients with their tailbone pain

with the #WhosYourChiro hashtag :lol: :lol:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Boiiiiiiii!!! Reminds me of this doctor from my neighborhood who posted an ad that he was doing a study on paddling women...and these women answered the ad...showed up to his office and got paddled....but he didn't film it...and yeah, he lost his license too...so kinda the same, not really though...LOL

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
They made it harder for me to be in workout spaces with them.

Not because of temptation, but because half of them are attention seekers are go out of their way to be seen.

They'll come into your space where you're working out, post up their phone and record for their "followers", and proceed to do these positions hoping you look their way or comment.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
7:15 mark! :giggle:

She didn't hesitate at all to lean into him :lol:

Nothing like pervert money

Yep, even subtle perversion can do big numbers (48M views)

dude doesn't any other vids anywhere NEAR that number :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude needs to lay off the family doctor act with the other vids and cater to scantily clad heaux. They're proven to drive huge traffic for ad revenue. :giggle::lol:

and they all just HAPPEN to be dressed and shaped like this lady. I peeped some of his vids. they know what they're doing.:rolleyes:

Women love to play that "I had no idea" roll. Pre-COVID-19, while sitting at my desk in the office, I've had female coworkers reach towards the wall shelf to borrow my stapler, spare pen, etc., with their tiddy meat cleavage all over my shoulders and neck:lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I enjoy the pure comedy with the travel vloggers on Youtube too. The screencap / thumbnail for uploads is often a string or thong bikini shot. Or the make-up and beauty Youtubers doing the clothing hauls with swimwear or countless sets of bras & panties. Everyone knows that sex sells. Click the button(s) to like and subscribe, ahahaha.

:cheers: :thumbsup: :roflmao3::fucking:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Boiiiiiiii!!! Reminds me of this doctor from my neighborhood who posted an ad that he was doing a study on paddling women...and these women answered the ad...showed up to his office and got paddled....but he didn't film it...and yeah, he lost his license too...so kinda the same, not really though...LOL

This doc is more nuanced than the paddler you mentioned, he only uses scientific terms to describe the butt cheeks and cuff areas and confirmed verbal consent before palming her big ass and cupping her body in a cuddle position and even gentleman-tugged her dress down when she didn't seem it mind it starting to creep above her ass :lol:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Nah it was a thick chick that was doing yoga on the beach. She was "one burger away" but carried it well. Does hand stands. I just can't recall her name.

Tabria?

She didn't hesitate at all to lean into him :lol:

Yep, even subtle perversion can do big numbers (48M views)

Dude needs to lay off the family doctor act with the other vids and cater to scantily clad heaux. They're proven to drive huge traffic for ad revenue. :giggle::lol:

Women love to play that "I had no idea" roll. Pre-COVID-19, while sitting at my desk in the office, I've had female coworkers reach towards the wall shelf to borrow my stapler, spare pen, etc., with their tiddy meat cleavage all over my shoulders and neck:lol:

Setting you up for a “me too” charge!