The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This was masterful how he worked the room :itsawrap:

people likes to speak with absolute terms like, everything, all, everyone, men, women, never, always, and so forth.

Their thinking is also applied to that language. Once there is an emotional response to a topic, then people generally becomes defensive. Their language begins to change. This is partially due to what people believes to be right or wrong and the meanings they place on their personal mythology. But right and wrongs vary depending teachings, their environment, culture, and time period.

A person that does not take a position on a topic of social issues can use people’s own logic against how they think because they will without a doubt start being hypocritical or exposing a double standard at some point.

Where these women constantly go wrong is they will never admit to their hypocrisy and double standards. This also applies to men as well. The reason for this is because people in general has been conditioned to believe that being hypocritical or living with double standards is a bad thing. When truthfully there is not a single person in this world that can live a life without being hypocritical or living with double standards. It’s impossible.

KS is simply exposing the byproducts of social constructs created by an ever evolving society. The traction he continues to gain is from people that do not want their reality challenged or broken down. It’s no different than telling a child that Santa Clause doesn’t exist instead of starting off the kids life with Santa never existing in the first place.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, that 31 year old jawn is seriously traumatized about not being the young hot girl anymore. She keeps circling back to her poin about 23 year old women. She gon need therapy about that.

She is an example of how people uses their PERSONAL experience to see the world how they want to see it. It’s their truth. When challenged, it’s hurts them.

Everyone has something deep and personal in their experiences that reshaped how they navigate life. Everyone. Most of use have learned to put up defense mechanisms to protect these deep personal experiences.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, that 31 year old jawn is seriously traumatized about not being the young hot girl anymore. She keeps circling back to her poin about 23 year old women. She gon need therapy about that.
That's not the same one that joked about getting into clubs that other women couldn't is she?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This. On another note. My son and niece started a homework hustle. They made a grand in their first week. There are so many lazy folks out here.

I was doing that in the fall for parents that didn’t want their kids to fail. Not at my school tho. It was kids at other schools.

I’ve checked out of being a professor, bruh. I got to get the heck out of teaching for institutions. I have such a distain for education right now.

Ain’t even the students fault. It’s the entire structure of the system that got me feelin this way.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I was doing that in the fall for parents that didn’t want their kids to fail. Not at my school tho. It was kids at other schools.

I’ve checked out of being a professor, bruh. I got to get the heck out of teaching for institutions. I have such a distain for education right now.

Ain’t even the students fault. It’s the entire structure of the system that got me feelin this way.
I agree, I been saying this. I couldn't teach for a living. It will always be my side hustle. However, I would disagree with it ain't the students too. Students are part of the problem, shit from my experience they are the majority of the problem.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree, I been saying this. I couldn't teach for a living. It will always be my side hustle. However, I would disagree with it ain't the students too. Students are part of the problem, shit from my experience they are the majority of the problem.

True. However, I can deal with students better than I can admin.

Yeah, I’m getting out of it. I’ve been on the grind looking to get into the weather field again or at least into data science.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. However, I can deal with students better than I can admin.

Yeah, I’m getting out of it. I’ve been on the grind looking to get into the weather field again or at least into data science.

Bruh, same reason I left the school district of Philadelphia years ago. The kids were the kids. I fucking hated the administrators though.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Got dam....a person that teaches others should be at the top of the food chain... brah

Right. That’s why I’m not even going to make excuses for myself. If I ain’t happy with how things are, then I need to do something differently. Doing the same thing while expecting something to change is the definition of insane. So I’m focused on changing.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YouTube/ ig platform

could built a social media following and well popularity and portfolio may make certain companies look at you as a valuable asset to their company and want to hire you

It’s funny that you said that because I made an account on YouTube and IG yesterday to start displaying my work. I already have a website up and running. It’s been running since 2016. I’ve share a lot from it on this forum.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s funny that you said that because I made an account on YouTube and IG yesterday to start displaying my work. I already have a website up and running. It’s been running since 2016. I’ve share a lot from it on this forum.
Hey as a person that observed some of your post all I can say is I could easily see your stuff on a huge platform like YouTube and ig and it being very successful.. you definitely know your shit, are very informative, and have a great way of explaining it.. so I know others/outsiders also would take your content and observe it and enjoy it.. so all I was doing was suggesting the obvious and saying just put it out there and let it get the popularity it was eventually going to get.. I see the inevitable progress it deserves

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Lots of great comedy in this thread so I’m putting in a Call option. It’s going to 30 pages at least. Sorry, kinda bled over from the investors page. My bad