Iran attacks Israel: What's this all about?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Isreali war machine KNOWS they better act fast while push over bidne and

his merry band of gay agenda democrats are in, he is

NEAR OFFCIAL LAME DUCK STATUS so they HAD TO MOVE....

they were really PUSHING IRAN TO STRIKE.. it was pathetic

how desperate they were for this war to kick off...

the war profiteers already COUNTIN BILLIONS BRUH..

FUCKIN BILLIONS and it aint even the first week yet....

each missle lauched is like a milly,

the mega ton bombs gotta be a over a billy each..

who got the numbers ????

we do the paying, THEY DO THE PROFITEERING IS ALL I KNOW FO SHO BRUH!!

that shit gotta stop.. WE NEED MORE BANG FOR OUR BUCK... bending over

and gettin fucked is for chicks and faggots!!!

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
The United States is in front of the camera saying they support Israel, but behind-the-scenes they are telling Israel they are on their own. Israel has been a little bit too heavy-handed with the offensive, and it came back to bite them in the ass sort of. Iran retaliated against Israel (an eye for an eye) and they left it alone and that’s all.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There is a lot of people in Israel do not like Benjamin. And if this keeps up, they going to find a way to get him out of there.

Right before 10/7 this was an every night thing. The Western media wasn't covering it but Al Jazeera was and on the ground videos were all over Tiktok. So many hate Bibi in that country. Especially after he tried to do that judicial overhaul that would've ended their Supreme Court's ability to strike down government decisions

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Right before 10/7 this was an every night thing. The Western media wasn't covering it but Al Jazeera was and on the ground videos were all over Tiktok. So many hate Bibi in that country. Especially after he tried to do that judicial overhaul that would've ended their Supreme Court's ability to strike down government decisions

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
I hope y’all saber rattling muthfuckas get what y’all want. WWIII. I just don’t want y’all last post to be about crying before lights out. This is what you wanted!

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You gotta give the state of Israel credit, they know how to make themselves out to be the victim no matter the circumstance.

The AIPAC influenced media does, but independent / social media, not so much. They lost the "woe is me" narrative. Hence, why Journalists were shot and bombed by IDF in Gaza out of frustration with showing the WORLD what's really happening on the ground.

Last edited:

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whole thing is crazy. Iran, by almost all accounts, gave the expected and predictable response to having a consulate attacked. It was a counterstrike that didn't really do significant damage but showed that they were willing to counterattack.

If Iran says they are finished, then Israel should let that shit go. I get that they are a force, but they are going to fuck around and end up on everyone's shit list.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whole thing is crazy. Iran, by almost all accounts, gave the expected and predictable response to having a consulate attacked. It was a counterstrike that didn't really do significant damage but showed that they were willing to counterattack.

If Iran says they are finished, then Israel should let that shit go. I get that they are a force, but they are going to fuck around and end up on everyone's shit list.
Bruh, them devils already are.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Iran destroying three major air bases, including Navitus air base, one of Israel's largest military bases and the same location from which struck Iran's consulate in Syria is very significant, actually.

This was highly strategic, in that Iran gave over 72-Hours notice, purposely allowing time for air defense systems to prep, before hitting that air base with cruise missiles that were way too fast for the Iron Dome, and gathered real-time data on UK, US, Jordan, Saudia Arabia, etc. air defense systems at a fraction of the cost ($63M for Iran's successful strike(s) vs. over $1.5B in air defense systems).

Militarily speaking, Iran is surgical. Israel is sloppy AF.

Last edited: