Ice Spice has been cast alongside Denzel Washington in Spike Lee High and Low remake

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bih ain't talented in her main profession. I'm good
Word. :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

S9IZO4.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
D

dude thought that was a current pic…lmaooo
No dumbass.. it’s something people on bgol been saying forever.. saying that person isn’t amused.. we have pics of girls naked in front of tvs and said shit like the person on the tv isn’t amused… it was obviously an equalizer pic.. hell I posted some of equalizer 3 vids on here

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know what yesterday when I read this I was a little upset about this but today something just dawned on me…….. Ice spice right now now is acting when she raps. You know she did audition and she must have killed it So I’m going to hold my opinion about her acting until I see the movie

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
So spike has decided in his leather part of his career to destroy Asian classic films like old boy and high and low.

next he should remake something from Ingmar Bergman, maybe the seventh seal but have it star Kanye west as death.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is she going to be topless? You know Spike always get a chick to take her top off in his movies. He had Snoop from the Wire naked in one of them :smh: :lol:
My thoughts exactly, Spike is pretty good with getting nude debuts from his actors, everyone from Rosario Dawson to Snoop. Hell, he even had his own sister do a love scene in Mo Better. So hopefully he cast Ice Spice so that we can see her REAL talents.
some-of-my-favourite-shots-from-boys-a-liar-pt-2-featuring-v0-tzkka1t54uka1.png

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Gotta be some 2 word part. She is bland as fuck in interviews. She did an episode of Hot Ones and the comments were brutal!!!!

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I support this if Spike has her in there like this: