I think this is skit, but I don’t know……

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Skit or not. Dude is the bitch in the relationship. The only woman that ever got away with handling me like that was my mother when I was a child. Outside of that, I'm not accepting ANY woman talking to me that way.
This woman is standing on business and she has the track record to back her up. Then you have to accept it. Listen, a part of me may want to slap the shit out of her but depending on her family background, I may walk out of my house with a red dot pointing at my chest.

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Skit or not. Dude is the bitch in the relationship. The only woman that ever got away with handling me like that was my mother when I was a child. Outside of that, I'm not accepting ANY woman talking to me that way.
they get one time.........ONCE

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This woman is standing on business and she has the track record to back her up. Then you have to accept it. Listen, a part of me may want to slap the shit out of her but depending on her family background, I may walk out of my house with a red dot pointing at my chest.
I see your point but two things: 1. I would never give a woman a reason to think she can speak to me that way and 2. I would never get with a woman whose family intimidated me.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I see your point but two things: 1. I would never give a woman a reason to think she can speak to me that way and 2. I would never get with a woman whose family intimidated me.

Last one is tricky...

the wife had a gang of over protective uncles... as a father now?

I like it.